Eligible female Bretons for marriage.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gore gro-Gijakudob

This sounds like a dating ad. So far I have only met the lady in the Hag's Cure in Markarth. Are there any other Breton women available to marry in Skyrim? They are rarer than Wisp mothers.

Gore gro-Gijakudob

There a
...Ahh! Dead body! *giggle* i only seen one Female worth marry, and you need Console for that i thinky... Aela
There are plenty of fine women! I always had a thing for Isode (Mmmm red heads)! Not so keen on the tatoo thing. Plenty of fine Orcish ladies too. And that aloof High Elf in the clothes store in Solitude is tempting... But no, I think it will be Senna or Muiri...

Gore gro-Gijakudob

Although having just looked at the wiki for Senna, it seems as buggy as hell :sadface:

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
You'd think with the general attractiveness of female Bretons in Skyrim, more of them would be available for marriage, but....

Also, you can marry Aela :) You just need to complete the entire Companions questline first.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Although having just looked at the wiki for Senna, it seems as buggy as hell :sadface:
I've married her three separate times and I've never experienced any of the bugs listed. The one on UESP (where you don't get lovers comfort because she doesn't sleep) is complete BS. Sometimes when I read stuff on the wiki's, I just want to slap whoever wrote some of the stuff because it's so wrong.

ambiiientz

This sounds like a dating ad. So far I have only met the lady in the Hag's Cure in Markarth. Are there any other Breton women available to marry in Skyrim? They are rarer than Wisp mothers.

Muiri... I recommend not marrying her... she doesn't shut up! I didn't have the heart to kill her so I just deleted that character.

Breton

At least you get Senna... Now try looking for an eligible Breton male, there are a few but they look like they haven't taken a bath since Talos worship was banned.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
At least you get Senna... Now try looking for an eligible Breton male, there are a few but they look like they haven't taken a bath since Talos worship was banned.
IMO the pickings are kind of slim for grooms in general. There are only two that I would ever marry.

Dagmar

True. My first character married Vilkas, he's very sweet. Current character is with Marcurio. He's a god.
Vilkas looks nice enough but I can't get past his old man voice.

I don't know if I would go so far in my sentiment for Marcurio. He seems okay with me as long as I acknowledge he's an apprentice wizard and not a pack mule. :)

Breton

Vilkas looks nice enough but I can't get past his old man voice.

Never thought of it that way (but you're right!), it was always the "blacksmith's voice" to me - I'd get freaked out that 80% of the blacksmiths in Skyrim (and 70% of the Nords) had the hubby's voice. And then I'd take him out and get an earful of "Skyrim belongs to the Nords!". Much nicer now with the apprentice wizard, who says things like "You can't beat me!" and "Show me what you've got!". He makes me laugh.

Gore gro-Gijakudob

Apparently Senna is actually an Imperial, not a Breton according to the official Skyrim guide.

Dagmar

Apparently Senna is actually an Imperial, not a Breton according to the official Skyrim guide.
The Official Game Guide has several instances of incorrect information in it. You can check character races with console commands which is how Senna's race was probably determined as Breton for the UESP wiki articles that cover her race.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
She is most certainly a Breton. She's significantly shorter than my male Imperial, whereas male and female Imperials are the same height.