• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Seth

The Skrimmer
I just found a pair of Dragonplate boot's on the Icerunner ( Ship ). I didn't think it was possible to find dragon armor randomly in the game, I thought it could only be crafted by yourself. Anyone else found dragon armor on their travel's and if so, where?

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I've found Dragonscale Armor twice in chests.

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
I have never seen it except when I created it. Do you think it only shows up once you can craft it yourself maybe?

Seth

The Skrimmer
I have never seen it except when I created it. Do you think it only shows up once you can craft it yourself maybe?

I can't craft dragon armor on my current character, So that doesn't effect finding it. I was just surprised to find it, I'm on my second play-through now and that was first time I've ever come across any.

The Barefoot Nord

I can't craft dragon armor on my current character, So that doesn't effect finding it. I was just surprised to find it, I'm on my second play-through now and that was first time I've ever come across any.

Good to know it might be out there for me then!

The Barefoot Nord

Well, under my current play restrictions (self-imposed) I couldn't keep it (will sell it), but would be cool to find it!

junta

I found Dragon plate armor in a boss chest at level 34 or something. Pretty cool, if you ask me.