• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

k0l3

Hi guys, sorry if the matter has been discussed already but I need help regarding the Dragon Falls Manor (mod house).

It has a basement with 6 barrels ideal to organize and store weapons and apparel. Problem is they RESPAWNED quite a few times. At first I obviously thought it was due to a given time passed.
But I kept playing and they doesn't respawn for over 30 days, and they did respawned on a very smaller time lapse before.

I have a few suspicions it's somehow linked to a bug on Forsworn Conspiracy quest as I still get the Markath guard approaching me telling me to stop snooping around, etc even after finishing the whole quest (including Cidhna's Mine part).

So, the fact is that I'm afraid to lose all my gear again due to the respawn and don't know how to fix it.

Is there a console code to make potential unsafe storages absolutely safe? I've read about a few codes like 'setownership' and 'setrespawntime' or smt but ppl always comment those doesn't work actually.
If such safe and guaranteed codes doesn't exist, what else can I do? There's not many empty storages in there for me to switch and I really fancy that home. Wanna make those barrels safe.

Thanks in advance!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts