• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

My new fishing hole for Thalmor is an area just northeast and at the bottom of the hill from Knife Point Ridge.
This little valley pathway serves as a hotbed for random encounters of all sorts.
Imperials and Stormcloaks both patrol around , also roving bandits , rouge mages , hunters bitten by vampires , and yes , Justiciars !!
I go back there on a regular basis to hunt Thalmor.
I`ve changed my gauntlets so that my hands are exposed because I want to see their blood on my fingers.
I keep thralling them in hopes of retaining a pair long enough to use them to kill their own comrades. That would be oh so sweet !

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I hope the DLC takes us to the Summerset Isles. I would love to see things from the point of view of the Thalmor. I refuse to believe Bethesda would make such a black and white world.

Adam Warlock

I hope the DLC takes us to the Summerset Isles. I would love to see things from the point of view of the Thalmor. I refuse to believe Bethesda would make such a black and white world.
Being an Altmer myself , I`d like to think that most High Elves are like the German people during WW2 , under control of their fanatical power-mad leaders and subject to domination through propaganda and governmental strong-arm tactics. I`ve met several in Skyrim who aren`t all that bad except for the elitist attitude.

Adam Warlock

My new fishing hole for Thalmor is an area just northeast and at the bottom of the hill from Knife Point Ridge.
This little valley pathway serves as a hotbed for random encounters of all sorts.
Imperials and Stormcloaks both patrol around , also roving bandits , rouge mages , hunters bitten by vampires , and yes , Justiciars !!
I go back there on a regular basis to hunt Thalmor.
I`ve changed my gauntlets so that my hands are exposed because I want to see their blood on my fingers.
I keep thralling them in hopes of retaining a pair long enough to use them to kill their own comrades. That would be oh so sweet !
I DID IT ! Just off Knifepoint Ridge , I finally got 2 Justiciar Thralls to help me kill a patrol of 3 others who had just ambushed some Stormcloaks !
If they disappear on me now , I don`t care . Knowing that it can be done is enough.
And it was FUN too ! I went bare-knuckles and was punching on the Wizard of the group when his ex crony burned him dead with a Legendary Elven Mace of the Blaze that I had given her.
I`ve got a fever ...and the only cure is MORE THALMOR !

Adam Warlock

They don`t make good thralls because they disappear too readily , but the Justiciars are great with 1h weapon and shield .
On my observations, the 2 I have don`t appear to have a hidden default bow like most NPC do because they charge straight into melee like a dremora.

Adam Warlock

+++Spoiler Alert+++
I am most happy to report that I have finally been successful in rescuing Thorald Gray-Mane from his shackles at Northwatch Keep.
For almost 20 levels I had given up hope of completing the Missing in Action quest when I prematurely killed all the Thalmor at the Keep before getting directions to go there to save Thorald.
The Gray-Mane family wasn`t giving me any quest dialogue or directions and Thorald wouldn`t budge and would get violent if I tried to force the issue.
I was sneaking around Whiterun trying to grind my last remaining skill under 100 (pickpocketing) and stumbled upon a loveletter from a Gray-Mane girl to a Battle-Born guy . They were just like Romeo and Juliet trying to hide their relationship from their fueding families. I was able to use this note to blackmail the guy for the info I needed to get the quest going again and it was then laughingly easy to get Thorald out since the Keep was already cleared.
My goal now is to kill Elenwen and use her as my Dead Thrall.
DOWN WITH THE THALMOR !

Morgan

As a High Elf revolutionary at war against the Thalmor regime , I have already wiped out Northwatch Keep and the Embassy near Solitude will be a target in the near future.
As a Thane in Markath , it totally enrages me to see those snotty Thalmor parading down the hall of Understone Keep and not be able to kill them without setting the city against me.
In my necromancy experiments (see thread "Dead Thralls can come back to life !") , I`ve concluded that the bodies of bad guys can be used like time bombs by placing them in a location , then revisiting it after an appropriate period has passed when they will respawn alive and ready to rampage !
Plan now is to line the path of those Thalmor with as many Forsworn bodies as I can and wait a while(15 or 30 days) before returning to the Keep at a time after the jarl and steward have gone to bed. If it works , then no Thalmor AND no blame or bounty ! It will appear to be just another Forsworn raid . If a guard or 3 bites it during this , I consider it acceptable collateral damage.

I hate those guys. I want to kill them every time they walk by too. Even if I'm playing an Imperial sympathizer, just the way they strut through annoys the hell out of me as a player.

Rook

Imperials are better for ruining the plots thalmor as the thalmor use ulfric as a puppet so join the imperials and down with Thalmor

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
Haha, Dont see any of the forum thalmors here, guess they are too scared of your glorious might.

Good work, down with the thalmor.

DragonBoneBow

I'm getting ready for a full scale attack on the thalmor. i've got two dead thralls, a dog, a follower and an armored troll..

DOWN WITH THE THALMOR