PC Dovahkiin Epic Roleplay

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jarif

this is the first time im gonna make a character as the iconic dovahkiin from the trailer on the PC.
Btw people get Skyrim pc, its not Skyrim on consoles because you have more fun on it and the game is literally made for mods.
So what should i do in the MQ? Like in the conclusion of me vs Alduin, what armor should i wear?

Lord Dragonborn

The First Dragonborn's Demise
I strongly suggest the Blades Armor you get from Sky Haven Temple, fortified with at least 2 enchantments (one should be health) and smith the Armor 5x. Also, bring 10 Potionof Greater Health and an Amulet of Talos

jarif

I strongly suggest the Blades Armor you get from Sky Haven Temple, fortified with at least 2 enchantments (one should be health) and smith the Armor 5x. Also, bring 10 Potionof Greater Health and an Amulet of Talos
i think im gonna use a mod where i dont have to kill paarthurnaax

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
i think im gonna use a mod where i dont have to kill paarthurnaax

lame.

Get a mod that let's you start the game at a random location, first dragon you kill absorp it's soul

Greybeards: DOVAHKIIN!

Boom.... dovakhin