• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Is this a good idea?

• yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i don't give a f***f

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
i was just randomly thinking around today, when i was hit by a sudden burst on inspiration. What if they were different types of DLC for Skyrim? The way fans are talking about this and Bethesda has been dropping hints, it seems like all the DLC will be like huge "expansion packs" like the ones for WoW or games like that. That would be awesome and everything, but i would imagine it would be a bit pricy, especially if they put in whole new areas, and hundreds of new quests. Some people might not be able to afford that, but what if they released several smaller packs of DLC, like the infamous "Horse Armor" pack of Oblivion. They would just contain new quests or smaller dungeons and things like that, for people who want more content, but not a pricy price tag.

Anonylulz

Anything that provides more activity/characters/environment works for me. I just hope there isn't any cop-out stuff, but I really doubt there would be for a game like this.

Jaeger

I want DLC of all countries.

I want to take the war to liberate Valenwood, a naval campaign (nord longships vs Altmerian ships) from Valenwood to the summer set isles and take the war to the Thalmor doorstep. NORD!!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts