Spoiler DLC dl, and they're after me!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JClarke1953

ROFL! Just dl'd the latest DLC for Dragonborn, and was accosted by a couple of nutjob's in Riverwood, and an Ebony Knight in Whiterun! Now just how much fun can an Old N00b stand?

I've yet to choose sides, much less go to the "Throat of the World" to challenge Alduin. Guess I should at some point, but, I've yet to get all of the Word's from Arngier. I'm short 12, but I keep getting sent to Arcwind Point, which NEVER works. I kill the skeleton's, and while my Dremore Lords keep the Dragon busy, I go to the wall.

No chant, no nothing. Just the outline of the Word on the Wall. And I've yet to see a courier that would give me a "letter from a friend" sending me to another location. The only thing Arcwind is good for is to just go there, kill the Dragon and NPC's and gather up some decent loot and coin.

Other than that, Arcwind Point is, well, pointless...?

Aww man that sucks

But you don't need all the shouts to defeat Alduin luckily :)

Climb that mountain and put Ald:blackdragon: uin in his place!

Arcwind Point is a well known bugfest and it doesn't look like there's anything you can do about it on console :sadface:

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Aww man that sucks

But you don't need all the shouts to defeat Alduin luckily :)

Climb that mountain and put Ald:blackdragon: uin in his place!

Arcwind Point is a well known bugfest and it doesn't look like there's anything you can do about it on console :sadface:

A shout is added there in Dawnguard, so maybe that'll fix it. Also you can use the wiki and get the shouts just fine without that quest.

JClarke1953

Yeh, I figure I'd better do that, as if I remember right, after getting Arngier to let me go tour, my char is told that'll be the last "gift" from him on the Word's. so I'll probably Google and try to find them, as I don't remember the last time I saw a courier.

But, the Dragon at Arcwind Point has decent loot, often Deadric gear, and lots of coin.