• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Messure I have an IQ between 150 and 180 i Know many things about ancient rome i know what is now rome capital of italy was called Roma when italy was called Rome I know several words in italian and you think you can't take me seriously? If so you need your frontal lobe checked, Home hobilas
I never said that I can't take young people seriously. I was just telling you that other people won't.

Those are some pretty interesting facts about Rome, by the way.

Assassin99

I never said that I can't take young people seriously. I was just telling you that other people won't.

Those are some pretty interesting facts about Rome, by the way.
Okay take back homo hobilus gag

god my hundreth post already

Assassin99

Messure you are a barstardo if you believe that.
Oh, please. Ignorant people like him can't even figure out what barstardo means. :D

Assassin99

For him i say it means bastard in italian:D

Assassin99

Assassin99

Assassin99

This has gone off topic hasn't it.

This has gone off topic hasn't it.
Very much so.

Have you completed the Dark Brotherhood questline? (trust me, I'll get this back on topic)

Assassin99

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I miss Festus the most

I miss the argonian the most. :sadface: not much more racial diversity in the Brotherhood, now.

sticky runes

The lighthouse where you find out those chaurus things dug into the celler and attacked the family that had recently moved in there. That whole quest is very sad and very creepy, reading those journal entries and finding out how scared the family members were, thinking it was skeevers, but realising it was something far worse. I still haven't figured out what to do with the guy's remains, though.