• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
I still haven't figured out what to do with the guy's remains, though.
I'm pretty sure you're
supposed to put them in the lighthouse's fire.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.

edge

Every one of their moans made me laugh. I use healing hands and the first flame spell at the same time so they burn alive for an eternity

Assassin99

I haded having to kill her she didn't deserve it she just tried to protect the family
She betrayed the family. She tried to kill you. You were a part of the family. When she tried to sever you, she destroyed herself and her organization. Astrid was a greedy Mo-Fo.

Assassin99

She betrayed the family. She tried to kill you. You were a part of the family. When she tried to sever you, she destroyed herself and her organization. Astrid was a greedy Mo-Fo.
she panicked she thought unless she got rid of you the family would die it wasn't personal

she panicked she thought unless she got rid of you the family would die it wasn't personal
Really?

Really?

She wanted to kill you because she thought that you would take her place because you were the Listener. So, she sold you out to the Penitus Oculotus, and got her family killed for it. As I said, selfish.

Assassin99

Really?

Really?

She wanted to kill you because she thought that you would take her place because you were the Listener. So, she sold you out to the Penitus Oculotus, and got her family killed for it. As I said, selfish.
she thought you becoming leader would cause the death of the family

Assassin99

Never she just wanted to keep it as buissness as usaul she was set in her ways and i respect her for tht
We shouldn't keep arguing. It's not rocket science: she was a power-hungry traitor. deal with it.

Assassin99

besides ever since you joined it goes to hell so she thought you were bad for the family

Assassin99

Never she just wanted to keep it as buissness as usaul she was set in her ways and i respect her for tht
*facepalm*

She wanted to stay in control, which in your own words is "keeping buissness as usaul". So how does a clan of assassins stop another from gaining power? Assassination. Astrid tried to assassinate you, failed, and got her family killed. No respect for that.

Assassin99

*facepalm*

She wanted to stay in control, which in your own words is "keeping buissness as usaul". So how does a clan of assassins stop another from gaining power? Assassination. Astrid tried to assassinate you, failed, and got her family killed. No respect for that.
She was not she loved the family and you seemed bad for said family

besides ever since you joined it goes to hell so she thought you were bad for the family
It didn't go to hell. If anything, things went WELL when you join. You get a contract to kill the leader of the god-damn empire. She wanted you gone so that she could take control. She was afraid that is you succeded, they would want to you to be the leader. She tried to kill the only good thing to happen to the DB in years.

Assassin99

It didn't go to hell. If anything, things went WELL when you join. You get a contract to kill the leader of the god-damn empire. She wanted you gone so that she could take control. She was afraid that is you succeded, they would want to you to be the leader. She tried to kill the only good thing to happen to the DB in years.
when you join it goes to hell

Assassin99

She did love her family. That is not in question. What I am discussing is that she tried to kill you, and the people she loved lost their lives for it.
All make mistakes even her she admits that