Dishonored Adventure Log!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neriad13

Premium Member
*Currently contains spoilers for missions one and two*

- There's a line of dialogue in which a little girl, one of the main characters in the story, asks if she can marry me. And I'm "Uhwhuh?" 0.0 "I'm kind of old for you, right?" She then asked me to teach her a certain stranglehold. ^.^

- When I first woke up in my cell, I took a lot of time to look around and get my bearings. When a way out was presented, I then took my sweet time using it. Until I heard a squeak from the corner. And then I was like "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THERE'S A RAT IN HERE! IS IT PLAGUED?! LEMME OUT NAAAAAAAAO!" And then I stumbled out, panting and heaving in terror. A battle-hardened, much-praised bodyguard, afraid of a rat. >.<

- After I'd gotten out, I noticed that I was surrounded with other cells, all housing occupants that I could talk to. And all of them were like "Dude, you're free! Go slit some throats! Yeeeeeeeeah!"

- I tried choking a guy to render him unconcious and then I carried his body to a dark corner to hide it. When I put him down, I realized he was snoring. :p

- I found out that I could decapitate people. I then discovered that I could pick up the severed head and throw it, presumably in the direction of the sever-ee's friends. I then laughed hysterically for a minute and a half at the thought. The head's derpy face didn't help matters either.

- I was creeping along on top of a grate, right over the heads of two City Watchmen. I thought I was going to make it without incident and then I suddenly hear this horrible screaming from beneath me. I'm like "AHHHHH! THEY SAW ME!" But instead, I looked down to see the two guards being devoured by a swarm of rats. I couldn't look away. Bit by bit, they lost their skin, then their limbs, until they were nothing but flopping torsos and then pools of blood a moment later.

- Part of the first mission was to plant a bomb on a door. I successfully did so, noted the "Mission Objective Complete" notice at the top of the screen and stood there in a proud glow. Then I realized that I had planted a bomb. And thus, I literally got myself blown up in the first level. However, I did end up surviving and even made it through the gunshot to the butt afterwards.

- I somehow severed a guy's arm with a crossbow bolt. 0.o

- I was trying to get a swarm of rats away from a switch I needed to operate by tossing corpses in the places I wanted them to go instead. The rats were taking a long time to figure it out. As I waited for them to make their move, I found myself mumbling aloud. "C'mon! Tasty, tasty corpses, you know you want it! Delicious corpses! Lip-smacking good! It's right over here, just follow your noses..." Whether anyone in the house heard me remains to be seen. >.>

Neriad13

Premium Member
- I met a guy trapped inside a boarded-up building. I was like "Dude! You okay? I shall free thee!" I fully meant to break through the boards. I really, truly did. I wanted to see what he had to say, or if he'd offer me a nice reward for saving him. But instead, I ended up pressing the wrong button and shooting him directly in the face with a sleeping dart. >.< Thank goodness I wasn't loaded with live ammo!

- I walked into the office of an eccentric inventor named Piero one fine morning, to ask him if I could get some more ammo before I left for a dangerous mission. I found him hunched over his desk, very deeply engrossed in his work. Clipping halfway through his desk, in fact. He really does get into it.