• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Torok

Use console commands to resurrect dead dragons and then make them friendly with the setav aggression 0 command?

Or will I be the only on that's that nice to dragons?

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Use console commands to resurrect dead dragons and then make them friendly with the setav aggression 0 command?

Or will I be the only on that's that nice to dragons?

I did it once, except I set it differently so the dragon killed the guards when I pissed them off.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Em...I've never made friends with dragons but when I do have time to kill, I sneak around reverse-pickpocketing gold onto beggars and the oppressed. >.> I gave Cairine in Markarth a cure disease potion and a good meal too. It was hard to do it too, what with my pickpocketing skill being so low. I had to reload something like ten times before I was finally successful at doing it without her freaking out. And when I did finally succeed, I pumped my fist in the air and whooped aloud.

I also pickpocketed a courier for the letter he was carrying, just because I was curious about its contents. Once I'd read it, I immediately reverse-pickpocketed it back to him because I felt bad about taking it. >.<

mamali

is that possible ? what is the console command ?

Torok

Resurrect (Click on the dead dragon first) then type in setav aggression 0

I just kill them, get what I need from them, and then do those console commands on them, if they go around attacking the innocent it's not my problem...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts