• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jarif

DENTAL APPOINTMENT.png

I swear to god being unarmed truly makes you feel ''BADASS'' especially with the killcams bethesda gave with the update makes it feel more satisfying then a weapon and scream ''DENTAL APPOINTMENT''. I thank Robbaz king of Sweden for this though. Bethesda should make a skill tree for this but it can be a completely different leveling system like the werewolf or vampire lord perk tree. Do you agree whats your opinion and thoughts????

Attachments

• DENTAL APPOINTMENT.png
    DENTAL APPOINTMENT.png
    150.4 KB · Views: 5

Amolyn

I'm happy enough with how unarmed combat is in Skyrim. It's like, everyone knows how to throw a punch, but armor, enchantments and race still come in where you'd expect them to. If you have Skyrim on the PC you might be able to find some cool unarmored mods that add a little depth to it, if that's your thing.

In Oblivion and maybe earlier Elder Scrolls games (I've only played Skyrim and Oblivion) unarmed is a skill, although I don't know if dental appointments are as satisfying without killcams or whatever. Still, I've been thinking about playing through Oblivion with just my fists to see what happens. xD

Oh and good to see another Viking on here. :p

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

I think an unarmed perk tree sounds fun.

For example, at level 50 strength you can invest in a perk that lets you tear your opponent's head off with your bare hands. At level 100 you can pick up a dragon by its tail, spin it around, and throw it into a mountain.

It would be a whole new level of badassery. I admit it's a bit overkill, though.

Monkeyzero

For example, at level 50 strength you can invest in a perk that lets you tear your opponent's head off with your bare hands. At level 100 you can pick up a dragon by its tail, spin it around, and throw it into a mountain.

It would be a whole new level of badassery. I admit it's a bit overkill, though.
Tearing throats out Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse style would be epic.

Sent from The Nether

jarif

25% chance of kicking a enemy's ballz
When a enemys health is below 10% break their armor and helmet into bits
Magic fists; able to use magic but with your fists!

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
robbaz_and_agni_by_postey-d4tpx58.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts