OOC Deliverance from his Vigilance

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Toxius

Frost Wolf

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Sorry about the color, Spec! Was exhausted and totally forgot to request one.

This would be my preferred color.

As for his role, Mercenary/Other would be most fitting for his character.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    OK Ya'll, here is the current situation as of now: Hlif is on a short leave, as she is in the middle of some rather important business, and she has not been able to post her CC. However, she has sent me a copy of it, so that I may move forward with this entire thing. I know which role each of you is currently applying for, and here are said roles (minus my 2 cc's):

Ranger/Area Guide (1):
    Skov by Farth

Merc/Other (2) [I know I said '2-3' before, but I said that because I was unsure about cast size, but I decided that smaller is better):
    Luther Blackwell by Valin
    Keresa by Toxius
    Sera by Hlif (not posted public)
    Falco by Cap

With that, these are the only CC's that I will be picking from, as you are the only ones who checked back. As Farth is the only one who specifically asked me abou the Area Guide position, she will be getting that role. I now have a very tough decision ahead of me, as to who I will choose. I would choose all of you, bu in my experience with past RP's, less is always better. I will keep you updated, and my PM you about any questions that I have, or changes that I see that need to be made.

THanks!!!!!

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Same here. Eager to hear the final call.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    UPDATE: I want to add that one large factor of what I will be deciding on, outside of uniqueness and variety, is the ability to work in the team with Ash, Lupos, and now Skov. Before I make any decisions, I want to PM all of you about your CC's, for some discussion. I will also ask some different questions and whatnot and maybe ask for some small tweaks. Don't feel like it is necessary to make any changes, because you may not need much.

I already chatted with Hlif before hand, as she let me know her situation, I am going to give you guys some information on her CC that she was telling me about. I thought that it could work well with my 2 characters, and could work with some of the applications here. (She tried to make it so her character would fit well with any combo of the apps.) However, this doesn't mean she is guaranteed a spot. I would post the CC that she sent me, but she says that she has some more things to edit.

Anyway, she was wanting to a sort of noble and aloof alchemical healer, with the possibility of visions of some sort if she was accepted. A mix of Altmer and Dunmer who was albino. We only slightly touched down on her offensive skills, but she'd be even more of a support type than Ash would be, however she would have some slight rune and magicka abilities offensively.

(NOTE: This may seem silly and unorthodox, but I want to try this a bit differently, so that every character can mush together well. This doesn't mean getting along, because some inner conflict is encouraged, but moreso in the heat of battling the enemy like a well oiled machine.)

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Alright, I am only waiting on a couple of other things. Toxius, if you could please check your inbox, so that you can respond to my analysis. And Hlif's CC to be posted, so that I can analyse that as well.

Thanks for the patience! :D

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Tried to like it and it threw up 2 or 3 different ratings. -_- Sorry about that, Spec. Hopefully the bad manners thing didn't stick.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    I don't see anything like that CAp, so no worries.

I am also going to request 1 final thing from those who get chosen: Permission to post your CC's on my Website for others to find in a more organized manor. For now, I am posting Lupos and Ash there soon, and if you guys give me permission once you are accepted, your cc's will be posted there too!

Here is where they would be posted! Specter of Death.com

Farthlion

I swear to drunk, I'm not Talos.
    I don't see anything like that CAp, so no worries.

I am also going to request 1 final thing from those who get chosen: Permission to post your CC's on my Website for others to find in a more organized manor. For now, I am posting Lupos and Ash there soon, and if you guys give me permission once you are accepted, your cc's will be posted there too!

Here is where they would be posted! Specter of Death.com
    Please go ahead. I apologize for not replying sooner. The first week of classes left me with a lot more work than I expected. Is there any information that I should know for Skov's area guide position? Does he already know Ash and Lupos?

Farthlion

I swear to drunk, I'm not Talos.
    feel free to use either of these on Skov's page

ezimba14205777830300.png

ezimba14205766346100.png

I am now going to pretend I don't wake up in 5 hours for classes.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Farth - Thanks for the permission, as soon as I get the chance, I will post Skov on my site. There is nothing that you need to know about Lupos and Ash, other that they are looking for a Guide to the Southern part of Skyrim, and small portions of the surrounding provinces. And that they are looking for 2 other able people to help with their cause. I also love the art, did you make it?

Everybody - As soon as Toxius responds to my analysis of his CC, I will probably make my decision. Hopefully by Tomorrow Night, My Time. I will post any changes or questions here, if any come up. Thanks for the patience guys, I really appreciate it! :D

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    (UPDATE TO LAST POST) I am unable to get a hold of Hlif, as I was hoping I would be by today. So unless she makes it back immediately to post her CC, I will be making my decision without her.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Working with Hlif as we speak. She sent me a finished CC, and I am helping her with some revisions and concerns I had. Then she can post her CC for ya'll without having to change it again.

My decision will be up in the next hour or so. Promise. :D