Deathknight or Unarmed.... "guy" ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stone

Retired Moderator
So I've been thinking of some ideas recently of my next Skyrim character. I'm thinking of having either a Deathknight or an Unarmed guy. However, I really don't know which I want to have. So here is what I was planning for each character.

Deathknight:

• Breton/Orc
  • Majors: 2handed, heavy armour, conjuration, smithing
  • Summons a creature and then proceeds with a 2handed axe/sword.
  • Eventually wears Daedric armour
  • Very strong in melee and defence

Unarmed:
I'm looking for someone to write a reply in which I should be, or add more things to my list.

Panthera

Don Gato
I would go for unarmed... kinda had the same idea, except the mod. :)

I like the idea of the mod but I dislike the robes which are used in this mod. I would prefer Expert or Master robes.

Adam Warlock

For an unarmed build with heavy armor, learn the enchantment from the Gloves of the Pugilist and enchant a ring and a set of heavy gauntlets(ebony, dragonplate , or daedric). Then get the Fists of Steel perk for the gauntlets from the Heavy Armor tree.
With this , a good sneak attack can be an unarmed killing move against many low level opponents.
A good looking combo with robes is all ebony helm , gauntlets , and boots.
If you need a higher armor rating or more enchant slots than this provides, you can combine ebony and falmer helmet together using a Dragon Priest Mask

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts