• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

killermunki83

Okay, maybe i am retarded, or just have not gone far into the quest line yet, but from what I remember from oblivion, weren't the moth priests blind due to looking at elder scrolls, yet, Dexion is not blind, even after reading Serana's scroll.... I hope as i progress the dlc this is clarified, cause i am having a serious moment of dafuqitis, lol.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
You wot be dissaponted
He ends up blind

killermunki83

I am playing as my secondary char, a level 43 dark elf, focusing on sneak and archery. Just got Tue dawngaurd doc a few days ago. My first char is a lvl 52 nord, one handed warrior. Had too many glitches with my nord as far as quest chains, so my secondary is now my primary. So, trying this toon out first in dawngaurd, siding with the dawngaurd instead of vamps.

Savvy Noob

just wait and see what happens

Valyn

Okay, maybe i am retarded, or just have not gone far into the quest line yet, but from what I remember from oblivion, weren't the moth priests blind due to looking at elder scrolls, yet, Dexion is not blind, even after reading Serana's scroll.... I hope as i progress the dlc this is clarified, cause i am having a serious moment of dafuqitis, lol.
You have to prepare for reading them, and Dexion didn't, so he ends up blind.