dark brotherhood help

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

murdaface

ok i did the Delayed Burial Quest, now what? do i have to go browse around falkereth again? also, i go to the spot on the map where the dark brotherhood sanctuary is supposed to be, but i cant find the "black door". am i missing something? i wanna do all the brotherhood quests, but i think i got off track. please help! thanks guys n gals!

tragik

Premium Member
Murdaface,

have you done the dark brotherhood quest to kill the person that the boy wishes in windhelm? (trying to be vague to prevent spoiler)

murdaface

i talked to a young boy, but it didnt give me a quest. maybe it was the wrong kid? maybe i wasnt listening good lol. thanks for lookin!

tragik

Premium Member
if you talk with some inn bar dudes (forgot correct name) and ask about "rumors of the town" they will mention a boy is doing the dark sacrament (like in riften). that will get you on the path.

murdaface

ok cool. im finding windhelm hars to navigate. still looking for the inn there. but im gonna check out riften. thanks a bunch!

tragik

Premium Member
no problem, riften is your best bet (where i found it) and I think I got the quest from a random person I could talk to, the trick is choose the "got any gossip" line (or what ever it is called) "any rumors".