• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Spyro Cool

I've never felt guilt about murder in the TES series until now. Even though I've played through the Dark Brotherhood Questline many times, it just got to me this time.

It wasn't even someone I killed! It was Jake, Perennia Draconis' Dog. After I killed her, I saw Jake sitting by her body, and then sitting by the door, barking as if to expect someone to come back for him. I was able to feel better after 'taking him to Bruma to live at the Castle'

I don't know why I felt so guilty about that. I can be a heartless killer, but when it comes to dogs...

Any similar experiences?

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
No, I'm usually a kill-all-witnesses type assassin. Dogs included.

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
I kill everything that moves unless im playing a "good" character.i do feel guilty sometimes when chase someone down and kill them tho

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I don't remember that mission you're talking about (how on earth did I forget something like that?) but I agree with you, I usually feel bad about killing for the DB, unless I'm roleplaying an evil character.

Stalker

You should probably see a therapist!

I'm going through something like that at the moment. My main character is the Listener and still hasn't done the contract to kill Anoriath. He's the Bosmer who sells meat in Whiterun. Maybe it's because my main is a Bosmer too. More likely because the Drunken Huntsman was one of the first places she felt at home. :/ Been putting off that contract for a long time now, though it sucks I can't buy anything from him now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts