Xbox 360 dark brother hood, uuhhh,

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

murdaface

hey guys, i know this isnt the help section, but nobody is checking the help section! anyway, i dont know how to keep the quests going for dark brotherhood after "delayed burial" quest. i someone can help, please post there, (or here)
thanks! an please forgive me!

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
Uh, you gotta help Aventus Aretino in Winterhelm. Since I believe Delayed Burial is a quest you can do before you join the DB.

murdaface

oh thanks for lookin bro! i try to go there on occasion, not that i am of much help, but i try anyway! but i didnt know that the delayed burial quest wasnt part of the "quest line". i figured maybe i ha to go to falkreath inn or something since the sanctuary was nearby in that hold. so i gotta talk to that guy in windhelm huh?

murdaface

ok i must be retarded. i cant find his house OR an inn anywhere in windhelm

murdaface

update. i did the quest where i kill the woman at the orphanage and got the fami heirloom or artifact, whatever. is there something im supposed to do with this thing? i have no active brotherhood quests... idk

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
Yep - now that you've killed her and got the artifact, just go to sleep somewhere safe and see what happens...