• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
There is such a thing as being too polite. I am busy fighting an Elder dragon when a fugitive shows up at my elbow and starts talking. The whole time I can only stand there, nodding my head and listening to his tale of woe, instead of fighting. The dragon has no such compunction and keeps hitting me with flames. Finally the fugitive takes off and I am just about to heal up and take stock, when a hunter shows up looking for the fugitive. Here we go again, I am unable to do anything except listen. Never did get the end of his story, got fried to a crisp about half way through!

andrew9300

Lmao. Something like that happened to me in the past. Some guy, maybe a courier gave me something and I had guards chasing me because of a bounty. I was forced to talk to him and they killed me.

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!
A courier came to me with my 'Inheritance' while I was trying to fight Odahviing.. I got badly owned that day.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
A courier came to me with my 'Inheritance' while I was trying to fight Odahviing.. I got badly owned that day.

Uthgerd the Unbroken's inheritance was delivered to me by courier in the middle of the fight that killed Uthgerd.

I lived though, so it was funny.

andrew9300

Uthgerd the Unbroken's inheritance was delivered to me by courier in the middle of the fight that killed Uthgerd.

I hate that bitch. She betrayed me to many times. I am going to sacrifice her in Boethiah's Calling.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
I hate that bitch. She betrayed me to many times. I am going to sacrifice her in Boethiah's Calling.

I used her as cannon fodder because I wanted her armor.

Eventually got it when she got lifted up and dropped by a dragon.

andrew9300

Lol. I am just going to sacrifice her. I can't stand it whenever I get in a fight in Whiterun she has to betray me and attack. She can honestly not get involved and I would be fine, but she caused this war.

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!

Haha! Amazing! :p

DarK StaR

There is such a thing as being too polite. I am busy fighting an Elder dragon when a fugitive shows up at my elbow and starts talking. The whole time I can only stand there, nodding my head and listening to his tale of woe, instead of fighting. The dragon has no such compunction and keeps hitting me with flames. Finally the fugitive takes off and I am just about to heal up and take stock, when a hunter shows up looking for the fugitive. Here we go again, I am unable to do anything except listen. Never did get the end of his story, got fried to a crisp about half way through!

if its that bad just tab out of the dialog kill him continue fighting loot his remains for what you need XD

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts