• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    No way not every post, but at most times we stop or when we just complete a quest and Conan gets the time.
    I mean Conan wont be writing when we are drinking, talking and stuff like that only really when he's by himself and has the time.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    alright if you do that do it right before he goes to bed or something that way its not in every post... btw nice post :D

A.Auditore

maybe...
    THE THREAD IS BEING OPEN FOR A NEW MEMBER TO JOIN PLEASE POST CHARACTER CARD AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW THANKS

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Why do I feel like in the back of my mind someone out there said "Yeah thats what she/he said?"

Derath_farseer

Name: Einarr ((fun fact, an old nodic name stands for. Brave,warrior,alone))

Race: Nord/breton

Class: Apprentice Mage.

Appearance: Short blond hair, Kept that way with magical fire. Has light blue eyes,and He has very little muscle but its toned from his travels. Soft features from his Breton mother that give him a rather harmless and boyish look. His pouty lips are normally frowning giving him deep lines on the sides of his lips also making him seem rather sad.

Clothing and weapons: Fur armor with a mages hood, and a steel short sword. Also a number of leather pouches sown into the clothing to hold what ever nicknacks he finds.

Bio: Einarr was born in a nameless village in skyrim his village his father worked in the local mines spending what coin he made on ale. Einarr was left to clean up after him since his mother died in child birth. His life continued like this for years, his father would drink and he would clean up. Taking his psychical and mental abuse. But around the time of his 18th birthday Falmer attacked the village burning most of it to the ground, Wile he was off attempting to train with his fathers mace. As he returned he watched in horror as they carried off his only friend and childhood love Jessica. Filled with fear he fled and almost froze to death in the wilderness lucky he was found by a group of adventures. They opened his eyes to his true talent, Magic. But a dark gift was passed from his mother to him. A long forgotten magic that drew on the casters very soul. It had the power to increase the power of his magic ten fold or unleash the terrible power in its purest form. But it would leave him hollow and empty in the end, A killer with out mercy. So by the request of the groups eldest mage, a arragonian -who Einarr later cured him of his skooma addiction by forcing it on him self- he tried to keep his magic in check. And he was able to do so, wile his magic was empowered by his natural talent and his own soul he never drew to much on it. That was until the group returned to his village. Einarr was haunted by the fact that he left his village to fight off the Falmer, his dreams and soul where filled by that fact so he was able to talk the others into coming with him. After fighting through what seemed like endless waves of falmer they reached a main hall filled with books from the snow elves time. It was here Einarr watched Jessica's throat cut open by the falmer leader filled with hatred he rushed forward unleashing the full might of his dark gift, The leaders guards where turned into pure magical essence at Einarrs touch. And then he reached the leader tearing him apart atom by atom. His magic was unleashed and the cave was falling in on its self. He could hear the others yell out to him. Then nothing. He awoke trapped, a strange scroll lane out in front of him. As he opened it he was shown things, The heart of the empire the answer to his power. Then he blacked out, He woke up again outside of the cave his friends gone. But he knew where he had to go. To the heartland of the empire. Woozy and confused he made the trip out of his homeland and far beyond.

Two years later he found him self outside Anvil in the early morning he felt close to where his vision had lead him. He felt who or was he was searching for was near.

Derath_farseer

Not brown nosing, Ive wanted to say this since I've been reading your story :p . Ash,skyrim and Templar your chars are great their banter really does make them seem like old friends

Skyrimosity

Not brown nosing, Ive wanted to say this since I've been reading your story :p . Ash,skyrim and Templar your chars are great their banter really does make them seem like old friends
    You should see our conversation between just us 3...
    And we'll put your character on judgement soon.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    *shifty eyes* people are reading our story!?!? :eek: *dances* weeeee!

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    Am I too late to join? o_O

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
    Name: Einarr ((fun fact, an old nodic name stands for. Brave,warrior,alone))

Race: Nord/breton

Class: Apprentice Mage.

Appearance: Short blond hair, Kept that way with magical fire. Has light blue eyes,and He has very little muscle but its toned from his travels. Soft features from his Breton mother that give him a rather harmless and boyish look. His pouty lips are normally frowning giving him deep lines on the sides of his lips also making him seem rather sad.

Clothing and weapons: Fur armor with a mages hood, and a steel short sword. Also a number of leather pouches sown into the clothing to hold what ever nicknacks he finds.

Bio: Einarr was born in a nameless village in skyrim his village his father worked in the local mines spending what coin he made on ale. Einarr was left to clean up after him since his mother died in child birth. His life continued like this for years, his father would drink and he would clean up. Taking his psychical and mental abuse. But around the time of his 18th birthday Falmer attacked the village burning most of it to the ground, Wile he was off attempting to train with his fathers mace. As he returned he watched in horror as they carried off his only friend and childhood love Jessica. Filled with fear he fled and almost froze to death in the wilderness lucky he was found by a group of adventures. They opened his eyes to his true talent, Magic. But a dark gift was passed from his mother to him. A long forgotten magic that drew on the casters very soul. It had the power to increase the power of his magic ten fold or unleash the terrible power in its purest form. But it would leave him hollow and empty in the end, A killer with out mercy. So by the request of the groups eldest mage, a arragonian -who Einarr later cured him of his skooma addiction by forcing it on him self- he tried to keep his magic in check. And he was able to do so, wile his magic was empowered by his natural talent and his own soul he never drew to much on it. That was until the group returned to his village. Einarr was haunted by the fact that he left his village to fight off the Falmer, his dreams and soul where filled by that fact so he was able to talk the others into coming with him. After fighting through what seemed like endless waves of falmer they reached a main hall filled with books from the snow elves time. It was here Einarr watched Jessica's throat cut open by the falmer leader filled with hatred he rushed forward unleashing the full might of his dark gift, The leaders guards where turned into pure magical essence at Einarrs touch. And then he reached the leader tearing him apart atom by atom. His magic was unleashed and the cave was falling in on its self. He could hear the others yell out to him. Then nothing. He awoke trapped, a strange scroll lane out in front of him. As he opened it he was shown things, The heart of the empire the answer to his power. Then he blacked out, He woke up again outside of the cave his friends gone. But he knew where he had to go. To the heartland of the empire. Woozy and confused he made the trip out of his homeland and far beyond.

Two years later he found him self outside Anvil in the early morning he felt close to where his vision had lead him. He felt who or was he was searching for was near.

Have to ask, Nord/Breton? Half Nord Half Breton right? What racials would that give? Not objecting, great character, just curious.

A.Auditore

maybe...

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    post a character card so we can look over it

Okay :)

Quick Question : Can I 'invent' my own specific type of magic, control over plants and trees and things like that? I just have the urge to rip a man in half using a tree root in an RP :D

A.Auditore

maybe...

Quick Question : Can I 'invent' my own specific type of magic, control over plants and trees and things like that? I just have the urge to rip a man in half using a tree root in an RP :D
    ripping a man in half?... hmmm nature magic *strokes beard* maybe use the magic in a mischivouis way instead?? just a thought, but go ahead and post a card

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires

I'd say that fell under Alteration, interesting idea, post a CC by all means but don't make him too overpowered. And remember, character flaws are important

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    ripping a man in half?... hmmm nature magic *strokes beard* maybe use the magic in a mischivouis way instead?? just a thought, but go ahead and post a card

In fact, I'll tailor my character to what the RP needs. Is there any specific type of class/character you need? I can make any character needed or preferred.

Skyrimosity

We have an assassin, Paladin, Necromancer, warrior, and whatever Mongo is. Feel free to try to make it different than those

Skyrimosity

Scratch that, Mongo's character is the warrior (actually his class is brute) and Chief's character is a Shock Mage