conjuration archery ratio between health, stamina and magicka?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
so basically i was thinking of making a conjuration archer who focuses on archery and alteration(that paralyse) so basically what should my ratio be? btw i was thinking of making a brenton

Are you going to be summoning too, or just using it for Bound Bow? I generally go with Altmer, because they can cast the bow at level 1 with a Novice Hood. Once you get Adept Conjuration, then you can cast it with a summon, and very little extra Magicka. I wore Fortify Magicka, The Mage's Circlet (Leveled) Aren's Amulet, and Master robes, never had to invest a single point in Magicka. Thing is, if all your spells have Durations, you just need enough Magicka to cast them, by the time they wear off, you've recovered to cast them again. You can even "Juggle" them, by not casting them together, but 30-60 seconds apart (Once you get Stability, and the like) and always keep them up.

The beauty of Bound Bow is whatever you have in the other hand (except Bound Sword) pops right back out when you sheathe, or it times out. So, you can drop a Dremora Lord, and the bow, when the former wears off, you know you're almost time to recast, so find some cover, and do it again... (Assuming the battle lasts that long.) Once you get Twin Souls, you have to sheathe half way through, or get half again as much Magicka, but I'd rather stagger castings so there;s always one out, otherwise they also wear off about the same time.

Armor, or no? I generally prefer Heavy Armor around Robes, and especially a Dragon Priest Mask. With Rahgot, you shouldn't have to invest in Stamina either, put it all in Health, until you actually need more of either of the other two. It's not worth automatically defaulting to breton simply for the 25% Magic Resistance. If you were going to do more with that race, it would be different, but having half again as much Magicka, and running noticably faster is much better for this kind of build. Conjuration levels so fast that the starting bonus, or lack thereof is meaningless. A Redguard can be a perfectly good Conjurer, with 2 more perk Point to spend.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts