• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hacksaw

I was playing Mass Effect 3 today, and I realized that Commander Bailey's voice sounded just a little too familiar. Sure enough, Commander Bailey and General Tullius are played by the same voice actor (Michael Hogan). That's probably true for a lot of these games, but it was neat to just run into that by accident.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Dang it, now I want Garrus in Skyrim.

nolandman

A ranging, spell-sword Lich
I KNEW IT!! It was wracking my brain for months!! I couldn't place where I heard that voice before. Thank you for this.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Michael Hogan isn't just a voice actor. He's a well known actor and primarily know for portraying Colonel Saul Tigh from the critically acclaimed sci fi series Battlestar Galactica

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Elenwen is voiced by the same person that did Knight-Commander Meredith in Dragon Age 2, and a lot of the generic voices for Imperial Soldiers were voiced by the guy that did Fenris. After playing Skyrim, Dragon Age, and Mass Effect, I've noticed that there a lot of crossovers with voice acting.

Asiaxfani

Michael Hogan isn't just a voice actor. He's a well known actor and primarily know for portraying Colonel Saul Tigh from the critically acclaimed sci fi series Battlestar Galactica

Aye. It was nice to see both him and Tricia Helfer in the credits of Mass Effect 2, as far as I'm concerned all the cast of Battlestar Galactica are part of Sci-fi's Starship Of Fame or something.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
The community of professional voice actors is fairly small. You'll see a lot of overlap, as well as a lot of people from the small screen. Aela the Huntress, (amongst many, many, many, many other female voices in Skyrim) is voiced by Claudia Christian from Babylon 5, for example.

Speaking of Mass Effect, did no one else notice that two of the Quarian admirals are voiced by Teyrn Loghain and Morigan's voice performers from Bioware's other franchise, Dragon Age? Once you begin to pay attention to the people doing the voice work, you'll have a lot of "Oh, they're so and so from X-game, or TV series!".

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Speaking of Mass Effect, did no one else notice that two of the Quarian admirals are voiced by Teyrn Loghain and Morigan's voice performers from Bioware's other franchise, Dragon Age?
I almost died when I heard Admiral Xen speak. I was just like, "Morrigan! Please come with me!"

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.

Dammit i thought the voice was familiar.

My second favourite character of the series, next to Gaius Baltar. In fact any of their first 2 season worth of scenes together are pure hilarity.

Didn't mess with my head at all. I knew who he was from the second he spoke.