• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Akhkharus

9CYe1Jm.png
    Every organization faces tough times; groups disbanding, what is thought to be a strong bond between people suddenly snags, members confronted with conflicting choices. As with every organization that experience hardships, only two ways are provided for them: either they rise up anew, or completely crumble down.
    Some say that the Dark Brotherhood is an immortal organization as they serve their Dread Father, that even in death they still roam Tamriel guiding would-be assassins to do the bidding of Sithis. Some believe that the Dark Brotherhood is nothing but hokum created by elders to stop the little ones from wandering far off civilized areas. Those who are knowledgeable hold both thoughts to be true, that they are both myth and reality. But even something that is strong as the Dark Brotherhood experience tough times.
    Like a sitting duck in the open, the Brotherhood was among many target underground organizations during two centuries of the fourth era; sanctuaries sacked and invaded, members scattering away for safe harbor, and what hurt them the most is the inability to efficiently acquire and finish contracts, dulling its presence in Tamriel. As the numerous wars progressed across the entirety of the realm, so did the gradual decay of the Brotherhood; its essence seeping away into the cracks of the land.
    The strong sanctuary in Cheydinhal eventually met its demise, only four people surviving the plague that has ridden the other homes of their ilk: a faithful Listener, the remaining two Speakers, and the eccentric Keeper of the unholy matron. A faint glimmer of hope shined upon them with news of a standing sanctuary in Skyrim still standing strong inside a lonely forest down south. And so did the four traveled, past countless roads and vast lands.
    A lone standing sanctuary of the Brotherhood, still operational, still delivering souls to the Void. Or are they? So long did the old ways left the Black Door, performing without guidance from the Dread Father, killing without guidance from the Night Mother. They no longer resemble the dark family, only doing it for the coin and not for the glory of Sithis.
    The four did move on, reaching the northern shores that kiss the Sea of Ghosts. An apt name for the home they seek that lies within; empty, devoid of the humble servant of Sithis.
    It took much work, but now they stand strong, from the faithful three the dark family grew and grew. Finally, it was time to greet Tamriel however they each intend to: a blade in the dark, magic energy from shadowy corners, an unfriendly drink of poison.
    jTCc3Fu.png
    Deep inside a cliff by the shores of Dawnstar, a menacing door stands between the outside world and the darkness kept locked away from unworthy eyes. Just by merely having a hand touch its cold, looped handle will a mysterious entity question the individual, a test of worthiness to enter what others call a "sanctuary" -- an apt name for whoever IS fated to enter the grim door could only find safe harbor inside.
    Seemingly winding corridors protrude from main chambers, if not for the presence of the numerous torches one could not see past their hand for even the light of the sun haven't graced the sanctuary since the day the stone bricks were built on top of the other to form the unholy dwelling. Perhaps the only area in it that could be a part of nature is the natural ice cavern somewhat appropriately carved for the purposes of those who live inside, the purpose of housing a wild frost troll -- an unlikely choice for a pet.
    Inside one of the chambers, a large stone coffin stand on what appears to be an altar; surrounded by candle stands that emit a flickering light and a pair of long flags that hang from the two walls that form the corner where the coffin stands; the flags inscribed by a distinctive black hand. A lone jester stands by the closed coffin, making sure to keep the coffin maintained of its original state as much as possible.

Akhkharus

After admiring himself in front of the mirror for a few minutes, Valdir opened the door of his chambers, the wooden door creaking ever slightly given its state. With having just returned from a contract, he felt it apt for him to rest for a few -- having fought alone a burly nord and his pet wolves, a rest is due for his body. Not knowing of the current time, the only greeting that came from his mouth is that of a nod and a familiar smile that is a bit off; clearly seen with his hood not over his head. The ragged cloth by his feet is dragged along the stone floor as he walked towards stone steps that lead to the altar of the Night Mother.

Cicero stood by the unholy matron's coffin, wiping it off of the dirt that cling to the corners. "How's our Mother, jester?" said Valdir which slightly caught the small man off guard as the word 'jester' doesn't usually reach his ears. "She's doing fine, as always; her bed clean, her body cleansed as well. Everything's primp and proper with courtesy from Cicero." Stopping for a moment before speaking up, the hesitation in his voice is clear with his following inquiry to the cloaked imperial. "Humble Speaker, why is it that I am the Mother's Keeper still? The Brotherhood is now fully performing once again, poor souls in their place within the Father's Void. Surely her soul has had it's proper foothold here in Skyrim, thus my role is no longer necessary. Why is it that Cicero is still with the Mother and not out there? Not that I am complaining of course, it's just that..." he turned his attention towards Valdir, an unfamiliar look of appeal in earnest painted across the clown like it was his face paint. "..it has been long since I've heard of the jester's laugh, more so do the souls Sithis deems to keep."

Valdir turned his attention from the Night Mother to Cicero as he finished expressing his thoughts, his eyes having a look of amusement -- a rare look for seeing something to be beautiful without the physical visage. He brought his arm to the jester's shoulder, a form of reassurance or to put the man in relief. "You silly, silly clown. The role of Keeper is important, you keep the Night Mother from leaving our presence by preserving her mortal shell. Sure we are slowly having a hold on Skyrim, but that's just it, it's just in Skyrim. Your small noggin should expand upon the scope of what the Night Mother wants, to expand all over Tamriel - just like it was before. And don't tell me that the jester has left our presence as I can plainly see him before me. Don't you worry," he looked around him first before continuing, as if wanting to confide with the man. "After our lovely Listener returns, I'll talk to her to have you join one of us on a contract once again. But hush hush about it." The small man smiled like a boy receiving tasting his first sweetroll and then went back to his duty, now with much enthusiasm.

Speaking of which, where is that delightful Listener? he mused to himself, noticing that the acting head of their family is yet to return from her contract. He soon left the clown and the Night Mother's presence as he walked on towards the same steps he climbed before, taking a seat down on the top as he looked down on the large chamber before him, looking at whoever is present at the time. Ah, surely she'll return. He lifted his leg up and laid it over his other leg, the gold inlays on his black pants somewhat gave a shine due to the chandelier. "Sheena? Are you home? Where are you, my darling?" he called out, his tone with more poise than what is actually necessary.

Lifts-Her-Tail

Sheena slowly crept from her bed, the warmness quickly leaving her as she stepped into the coldness of the room. She heard a soft cry for her and she knew who was beconning her, and a delighted, sinister smile slipped onto her beautiful soft lips, and she instantly began to walk towards where the voice had called from, her steps were slow and precise moving like it was timed to exact second and soon she appeared in the main hall, her eyes gleaming as she saw Valdir sitting with one leg over the other and she walked over to him to greet him.

As she got closer a sense of chill ran through her and she sensed that he had been out on a contract and had been successful the spell of death reaked all over him, it was the best smell in the world. She pulled a seat up to him and gave him a dark malevolent look. " How was your contract? Did you do well?" she smiled once again and flipped her hair backwards and waited for his answer hoping to hear asgreat sadistic story of how he killed his unlucky victim and how the victim screamed in terror as he delivered the final blow; that kind of detail of how someone screamed or how they trembled, that was some of her best details to hear...

Akhkharus

The dull, blank slate that is his face quickly became somewhat radiant as he saw his fellow Speaker walking towards where he is, feeling the same delight as she must have considering the distinct sparkle in her eyes. "Ah! My lady, wait. I heard someone say something to a woman. It's ah...uhm...right! How are you, ma chérie?" he said, the last bit with some emphasis and a slight change in his accent as he tried to speak like an uptight Breton.

"It was quite marvelous, actually. I just knew how quick an animal would change their loyalty." he turned his gaze from seemingly out of nowhere -- to perhaps recall the event -- to Sheena beside him. "So there was this despicable Nord; horrible, doesn't deserve to live on this beautiful world. They called him the 'Wolf Man' which I thought at first he was a werewolf. Turns out he was just some bandit who has a pack of wolves in his command. A quick death is not meant for the man so I fought him upfront. There was a bit of a scuffle but I ended up getting the upper hand, when I.." a soft snicker let itself out from his mouth, the thought of what happened tickled him crazy. "...when I cut off his own hand. Oh the look on his face as held his decapitated hand on his other hand, priceless. I was so amused by it that I failed to notice him running towards his wolf cage, bringing out his mutts. I ended up killing two of them, poor souls, working for an unfortunate soul." he took a moment to himself and stopped to admire his company.

"The Nord was being a coward, shouting insults at me as he stood behind his wolves. They drool so much that they appear to be being starved. And they were! I wanted to bring the Nord out from his cowardice that I threw his hand over to them, when suddenly the wolves ate that same hand. Oh it was rich. With all of them distracted, I ran up to the Wolf Man and sliced off his other hand, and then his throat after he squirmed for a moment. After that, well, the wolves did the rest." he leaned back a bit on his chair, savoring the moment in his head. "If you have been there, my darling. Oh, it will definitely send tingles down you. So, how about you ma chérie? How did your contract go?" The thought of death was pure joy for him, and the sensation would definitely heighten when he starts to hear of Sheena's tale, one of the rare moments he would feel pure delight when someone else takes a soul.

Zihark2393

Truth Seeker
    Inside of one of the smaller corridors, a wooden coffin stands upright. The room had several torches dotting its perimeter but none of which were lit leaving the area pitch black; A darkness and silence befitting a member of the Dark Brotherhood. The coffin slowly opens and a dark figure emerges from its cold embrace. After a relieving stretch of the upper body and moan like yawn, the assassin exits the corridor exposing his face to the almost unbearable light in the hallway.

In the light of a torch, one could see the pale wrinkles embedded into the dark elf's skin and his deep glowing orange eyes. He was obviously at an advanced stage of vampirism due to denying himself the taste of human blood for over a week. His eyes squinted and his hand shielded them slightly as his vision adjusted to the light. Kaitokashi made his way to the main corridor where he heard others chatting. He excitedly listened in on Valdir giving a delightful synopsis of his recent contract. "Haaa...Thank you for that Valdir, the only thing that gets my cold veins flowing more than a well told story of murder is--well murder itself." Kaitokashi expressed as he leaned against a rail and peered down to the main chamber.

Kaitokashi then glanced over at Cicero tending to the Night Mother's coffin and decided to pay his respects. "Good day to you unholy matron, may your presence never leave our humble sanctuary and our actions always be to your pleasing." He prayed before her coffin. Kaitokashi remained in the Night Mother's presence for a few minutes and then made his way over to where the others were speaking. He took a seat and decided to continue listening in on their stories of death.

Lifts-Her-Tail

Sheena gave Valdir a malevolent look as she thought back to her most recent contract, when she had packed all that she could remember into a story she sat up and placed a hand on Valdirs and then turned towards one of her other family members who had arrived a crazed look filled her eyes as she began her tale... "Well I was sent out to murder a poor old lady, here in Dawnstar and he went by the name of Arquen and... and" she stutted for a bit the words had not yet formed in the tip of her tongue. "Well she wasn't just an old woman, she was a killer, one that would kill without any thinking any emotion she would kill a child and nothing would stop her from ending suck an innocent life, she was a wicked log bitch and still is" Sheenas eyes soon began to stiffen, the crazed merciless look had drained from her eyes and was replaced with one of terror and fear.

Sheena was in fact scared as not all had gone according to plan. " I had been waiting for her to return back to her home but when she came back she seemed so familiar like I had seen her in my past, and I had, she was the witch that was the woman who I was slaved to when I was younger, and I thought that this was destined so I could strike revenge on her but she was powerful more powerful than you could ever believe, she nearly killed me if it wasn't for a my throwing knives I would of surely died but I managed to lodge one of the blade in her shoulder but when she wailed in pain she then stopped and said something in an old language and it translated, the sins you have committed are never going to be forgiven and I shall not give up till thy is dead. I then ran as the inside of her mouth began to pour out green smoke like dark magic. In all honesty I was terrified and the curse she put on me was one of death, one that would mean certain death, and one that would mean a very very unpleasant one," Sheena's face was now blank of emotion and then she simply smiled at the speaker and assassin and excused herself and returned to her room, a single tear dripping down her face.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Daud moved swiftly and silently through the hills that surrounded the bandit fort, Daud had the pleasure of killing a bandit leader, the leader of the fort had obviously done something noticeable for the dark brotherhood to be contacted. Daud crept up, peeking out from behind a tree. It was early morning, so he did not have to cover night offered. Daud saw an easy way to climb up a broken part of the wall, rather than going through the front and being spotted.

The bandit fort looked like any another with walls around it, and only one front gate. It was several stories high and filled with bandits, Daud snuck his way into the building via a window and remained unnoticed. Daud was sneaking up the stairs leading up to the second floor when he overheard the bandits chattering amongst themselves, Daud crept to the near top of the stairs and listened out. "Yeah? That damn maid was spyin' on us, she had a guy visitin' her every night!" One bandit proclaimed, in a thick Nordish accent. "That there explains why our raid last week got faltered by the damn guards! Why don't we kill her already?" This bandit sounded wood elf, he asked his question and received an answer after a short pause. "Rothwild's dealing with her right now, has her up in his chambers. Gonna put her in his 'special interrogation chair', or so he says" The Nord said to the Elf. Daud now knew where his target was, and that there was a woman being held captive.

Daud crept his way up, one guard had gone to another room right of the stairs, the other went other way down a corridor. Daud walked silently behind the bandit, but then crept under a table and through another door leading up another flight of stairs, the bandit continued his patrol not knowing he had come inches away from the assassin.

"You're about to see that my generosity is counterbalanced by a very inhumane side", Daud heard Rothwild say to the captive. "Bundry Rothwild, I beg that you understand" the woman says, fear not in her voice. She sounds like a young Breton, Daud could see she was wearing common white clothing. Rothwild was in some fine clothing, upper class. "You have no right to call me that, you lost the privilege" referring to her calling him by his first name, "now.. How much do your employers know?" Daud crept behind a few bookshelves, the way they were placed was odd, they were not against walls and instead they were so you could walk between two at a time. Daud crept past them and to behind the bookshelf on the far left side of the door he had entered, he peeked out as Rothwild was facing the other way. Rothwild turned around to Dauds side while still talking to the woman, "Ah Abigail, I had a good feeling about you". After a few seconds pause he says "you're going to fight me, I can tell. This will be delightful". He draws a knife and begins to walk over to Abigail, Abigail isn't strapped into the chair she's sitting on she goes to stand up but is pushed down, he puts his hand on her mouth and puts the blade against her face.

Daud creeps out of the shadows and calls out to Rothwild, "Hello". He turns, "What? How did you get in here!?" He says in a frantic, panicked tone. "I've seen skeevers more vigilant than your bandits" Daud says in an insulting tone. Daud draws his sword. "Now now im sure we can work this out like business men, explain to me what you want", Rothwild says as he walks closer to Daud. "How do I explain?" Asks Daud, "I'm here for your life". Rothwild lunges his dagger towards Dauds chest but with his sword in his right arm Daud lunges it into the elbow joint of Rothwilds stabbing arm, Daud then grabs Rothwilds arm and hand with his right hand then thrusts it into Rothwilds skull. Daud pulls his sword out of Bundry Rothwilds arm before his limp body hits the ground.

Abigail sits there intently, "You're... You're..." She stutters out, "Daud" Daud says, "Daauud!" She stretches out the word, "How can I repay you?" She asks. "Money always works" Answers Daud. She pulls out a small coin purse, and chucks it to him. He catches and opens it, 3 flawless sapphires and a pearl. "I could give you more.." She offers "but not for free" "I suspected as much, what do you want?" Daud asks. "Destroy Rothwilds interrogation chair, it's this specialised chair, the binds have spikes and the tighter they get the more pain, and he also has a range of torture tools." Abigail said, looking up at Daud in anticipation. "You know I could just put you into Rothwilds interrogation chair myself, why should I bargain with you?" Asks Daud. "Because that's a long and messy solution and I'm gambling you're not the kind of man who likes that." She says, "Don't try and con me" Daud says before turning to leave the room. "Wouldn't dream of it Daud", she says. She could hardly believe the man who came and saved her, Daud. She'd heard stories of him while in High Rock. "Rescued by the assassin.. They'll never believe it", she says to herself.

Daud returns to her minutes later, having disposed of the torture tools. She hands him another coin purse, full of gold this time. "How did you recognise me?" Asks Daud. "Oh how could I not, you're The Knife Of High Rock." She states proudly, her expression then turns to fear. "You're.. Not going to kill me.. Are you?" She asks in fear. Daud let's out a small chuckle, "No, but my business is done here. All of the bandits are still alive, I only killed him" Daud said drawing his eyes towards Rothwilds body. "Have fun getting out of here" Mocks Daud as he sneaks out.

The fort was only 2 hours away from Dawnstar, Daud goes into the sanctuary just as stories are being told. For the first story Daud can only faintly hear as he eats a light meal for breakfast, he can hear Sheenas last story very clearly as he watches from not too far away. Sheena left the room and headed to her own, Daud followed sensing something was wrong.

"Is our listener back yet?" Daud asked before he went after Sheena. Having received the answer he did not want to hear he went after Sheena. She was sitting on her bed looking down at her hands, she looked up to see Daud leaning against her door frame. After she said something, Daud walked over and sat on her bed besides her. "Are you okay?" He asked, looking at her. He was sitting to her left, Daud was leaning forward slightly with his forearms resting on his legs, hand in hand.

Akhkharus

Valdir leaned back more and put back his leg over the other one as he prepared to hear Sheena's story, his posture like that of a noble man sitting comfortably on his seat in front of a fireplace. But the moment his lovely companion placed her hand on his did his mood changed to that of which is more gloomy -- perhaps a surprise to anyone who would often see him everyday on which he puts on a mien that is with grace. He held on to her hand as she share her story, his eyes fixated upon hers which is full of shaken emotion. It was the first time Valdir saw her as such; terrified out of her wits like a child fearful of her life for an imaginary monster beneath her bed. He wished to console the woman, but the presence of his undead brethren somehow compelled him from doing so, and so all he did was hold on to the hand that is close to trembling.

Despite his ruthless demeanor, Valdir still feels compassion to those that enthralled him -- Sheena, among all of them, having a higher regard for him. They have indeed been together even before the sanctuary they stand on was housed by them. That and he feels that her beauty will corrode if the stirring emotions inside her are left unchecked. He was quite surprised as she was able to make a short smile and kept her composure still, Valdir wondering why there is a need to make a facade such as that. He was about to follow her leave before the scar-faced Daud took it upon himself to check on her, putting a mix of gratitude and vexation, mostly on vexation though -- wanting to talk to the woman himself -- as a soft snarl eventually escaped from his mouth.

Wanting to rid himself of ill feelings for his brother, he turned his attention to the undead Kaitokashi, hoping that whatever he has to say would distract him. "Will you spare me this silence, Brother, for a story of your own? Surely someone of your caliber can.." he waved his hand on the open air in front of him as if flipping through imaginary pages of his book of expansive vocabulary. "..suck this ennui out of me." he said, putting an emphasis on his bland attempt at humor, followed shortly with a laugh of his own. "Hah! I made myself laugh."

Alysa Roesch

Master Theif
    The trees blurred by as Awn ran through the snowy forest outside Downstar. She dodged branches and rocks as she sprinted down the hidden path her long legs burring with protest. “Almost there” she thought out loud as she pushed herself harder. Her last target was from a group of pirates off the coast of Solitude. She thought she did her job flawlessly, sneaking into the ship in the dead of night, silently passing the guards as she crept down the corridor into the room where her target slept. She remembered slitting the throat of her victim quickly and quietly before sneaking back out.
    Awn was just at the Solitude gates when the pirates came after her. There were too many for her to handle by herself so she took off into a dead sprint. She was sure they lost her trail back around Morthal but she kept running anyway just to be safe. Few people could out run Awn, her long legs and light weight armor making her light and quick. She ran straight from Solitude, stopping whenever she would see a nice hiding spot to catch her breath and regain her energy. She looked forward to a nice long rest once she was home.
    The city’s edge was visible through the dwindling trees, Awn slid to a stop behind a rock checking her surroundings. Seeing that the coast was clear she scurried across the road and quickly jumped down the hidden entrance into the sanctuary. Once she was safely inside she ripped off her cowl and doubled over trying to catch her breath. Her normally pale cheeks were flushed a deep pink and her blond hair was misshapen and damp from sweat.

Awn made her way over to the others, plopping into a chair still weak from the run. “Those damn pirates are more hassle then they’re worth” she said shaking her head and pouring herself a glass of well-earned wine. Pausing for a moment to enjoy the wine quenching her dry throat, she looked at Valdir and Kaitokashi “Any news while I was gone?”

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
    Gen walked through the black door and into the sanctuary, Blade bloodied and armor stained from his last contract with a Khajit. He saw Cicero doing his daily duties with the Keeper. He greeted the jester with a nod and continued walking to the main chambers to find Valdir, One of the Speakers, Along with Daud, Awn and Kaitokashi. "Hello everyone." , Gen said making his way to a chair. Seems like he came just in time to hear the stories of his comrades contracts. Gen sat down and began wiping down his blade with a cloth he grabed.

Zihark2393

Truth Seeker
    Kaitokashi was confused by the intense emotions expressed by the speaker Sheena, but he often misunderstood such deep feelings. Uncertain how to respond he remained silent and was relieved when he saw Daud make the approach to console her. The blunt vampire would likely make things worse if he got involved.

Kaitokashi was approached by Valdir and smirked at his witty comment. However after thinking on it, the intense craving to sink his teeth into an unsuspecting victim's neck was suddenly brought to his attention. "Well as you may have noticed, I haven't fed in quite some time now. The hunger has been quite a challenge to fight but it's worth the struggle since my vampire senses heighten the longer I go without the sweet taste of human cattle. Kaitokashi explained, though he feared the speaker would have a hard time relating to a vampire's thirst. "For this reason, my most recent contract proved to be especially difficult. My target was a stormcloak captain stationed in a fort guarded by only a dozen soldiers. The useless pawns were all either easily disposed of or avoided. A throat slashed here and there, a few fire balls launched, and when I got to the dining hall I departed from the shadows and fought two of them head on just to have a bit of a challenge. The dark elf grinned at his boastful details, though he left out the fact that it wasn't courage that forced him out of hiding but actually clumsily knocking a bowl on the ground with his bulky armor giving a way his position. "When I finally made it to the captain's quarters--"

Kaitokashi noticed Awn enter the sanctuary out of breath and exhausted and decided to greet her instead of continuing with his story. "Sister... you look like you just picked a fight with a mammoth herd! Another tough contract? He asked as she drank of her wine. "I was just telling our wonderful speaker about my latest contract."

His eyes drifted to the door as Gen entered the sanctuary and greeted the family. "Welcome home brother, I hope that bloodied blade of yours served you well delivering souls to the void." Kaitokashi replied, licking his lips as he watched the blood drip to the floor in an almost hypnotizing fashion. "Now where was I..." he paused while regaining his train of thought. "Oh yes...the captain! She was fare-skinned, with deep blue eyes, laying vulnerably in bed unaware of the predator lurking behind her." His mouth was watering at this point. "Before I knew it my fangs were only inches away from her soft yet strong neck. It must have been the staying hand of our Dread Father that stopped my nearly uncontrollable urges, but I managed to unsheathe my dagger and drain the blood from her throat with the use of my blade rather than my teeth." Kaitokashi looked back at the blood that fell from Gen's blade. He knew resisting the natural desires of his immortal body would be painful, but his lust for power would drive him to keep fighting it.

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
    Gen listened as his comrade told his tale of his assassination. He then happned to notice he was staring at his blade with hunger. Pondering why he was staring, He then noticed that his friend was Incredibly pale. "Is it healthy for you to deprive yourself like that?" Gen asked. "You look as if your ready to lick my Dagger clean." after listening to him tell his tale about his contract, Gen decided to go on and tell his. "My contract was suprisingly easy. I was sent to Assassinate a Khajiit Theif." Gen though back of what happned. "I decided to stalk him back to a Cave inhabitied by Bandits. Guess he was taking something because he left quite the body count. I finnally got to him, looting a chest of all its valuables. I just sat there behind him" Gen said then he had to remember exactly what he said. "You choose the wrong person to follow he said as he lunged at me with a war-axe, Only to be pinned down by the body i ressurected. He began to beg as I drew my blade." Gen said saidly at his cowardice. " Oh please dont kill me! How about we split the money?!? 50 50! No 60 40! We can both walk out ri-" Gen said impersonating the man. "I just brought down the dagger on his head. I then allowed the man i ressurected his deserved peace. I watched as he turned to dust. I could have sworn I saw him grin." Gen said happily.

Akhkharus

It was quite true, what the vampire said, he looks far from a freshly embalmed cadaver headed to the grave. Of course, it was quite obvious why the blood sucker does not to what his name suggests, for power. Valdir didn't understood how starving oneself would increase their strength, one's blood lust for sure, but not their prowess. The thought of it danced around in his head, making the rest of his speech a blur and so is the rest of his companions that appeared one after the other. What if MY strength was just like that? Restraining myself from killing and then get better at it ten-fold. No, too much of a risk, there are plenty of unfortunate souls out there and postponing their departure will only dull my skills.

His mind returned to reality with the mentioning of the vampire's target, his glazed eyes being more natural dictating his return to where his reality is. Just as the man finished his tale, Gen told his own, his voice slightly muffled by the mask he constantly wears.

The thought of splitting his target's gold in exchange for life was so laughable, he couldn't contain the amusement in his head and suddenly let out a laugh that is quite unnerving to those who doesn't usually hear his malicious chuckle. "That was full of grandeur, brothers. You do our Dread Father proud." he said, his eyes having an amused gaze over the two before moving back to look at the corridor that lead to each of their private chambers, still bothered by Sheena's unknown state.

"How about you, Awn? Did your contract went well?" An inquiry that is in a most eager tone. Being part of the Black Hand, he feels that he is responsible to know his comrades' progress with their jobs. "I recall you to have worked on the contract concerning violent seafarers. Did you happen to fetch us a bauble or two?" he said, not intending to sound with mockery for the capable woman.

Timelord_Daelin

High Queen of the Nerds! :3
    Kyne walked up the hidden sanctuary in Dawnstar, grabbing her side where her last contract, a retired soldier for the Imperials, had got her with his giant sword. She drew her hand away from the wound, her hand covered in blood. She took a shaky breath as she walked into the sanctuary, trying to forget the pain for a moment as she greeted her brothers. Hopefully somebody has a healing potion I could use, Kyne thought. A smile crossed her lips as she saw all her brothers and sisters telling their stories about their last contracts. She staggered towards them and sat down on a wooden chair across from Valdir. “Did anybody miss me?” she asked jokingly. “Sorry I’m late; those damn war veterans can put up a fight.” She laughed lightly, her side aching in protest. “Does anybody have a healing potion? This really hurts.”

Alysa Roesch

Master Theif
    Awn listened quietly to the others telling their stories of their contracts. She smiled softly at the tales of blood and killing, it was always a treat to hear how the rest of her family handled their contracts. She started to slowly drift off, weary from her long run, when Valdir called her name; snapping her back to reality.
    Narrowing her eyes at his playful teasing of her pirate contract, Awn quickly smiled and laughed. “It went very well indeed.” She stated, taking another sip of wine before continuing. “One of the nobles at the Blue Palace was having a bit of a situation with a certain pirate, and paid very well for his death.” She paused again polishing off the rest of her wine before leaning back in her chair, propping her legs up onto the table. “I did everything perfectly as far as I could remember. It was just after dusk, I was hiding under the dock just off their ship. When I knew the cost was clear I jumped aboard sneaking into the cabin below deck. Once I located the target I slit the poor fool’s throat with my dagger.” She pulled her dagger out of the holder admiring the dried blood from her latest kill before setting it upon the table. Closing her eyes she let out a deep sigh before continuing. “Unfortunately for me they discovered the body quickly. They caught me just off the dock, I would have killed them all but I thought taking on twelve guys at once would be a little steep.” A playful smile appearing on her lips as she recalled the events. “So I did the only thing that seemed logical, I ran. Damn bastards were fast though…took me until Morthal to lose them.”

Before she could continue her story someone entered the sanctuary. When Awn looked to see who it was a warm smile spread across her face “Kyne! Good to see you.” Her thoughts of merriment were quickly silenced as she saw Kyne was struggling and holding her side as if injured. When Kyne asked for a healing potion Awn jumped up to examine the cut. "What happened Kyne? This cut's pretty deep." Awn exclaimed softly touching the wound, her face drawn with concern. "There's quite a bit of blood, maybe you want to lay down?"

Lifts-Her-Tail

Sheena had her head in her hands, tears flowing modestly down her face, she wasn't sad, she was more scared for her own life, as she still had so much to live and breathe for and she didn't see how it was fair that she had to die... Sheena then propped her head out of the hands comfort and saw Daud walk into her room and then place himself on the bed, next to where she was sitting. Sheena had never been the emotional type, she was more than happy to watch her parents die in pain as they were surprisingly assassinated by the Dark Brotherhood in fact and she actually had a smile on her face while they were stabbed to death.

After they died she was then taken to the witch, who made her life filled with misery and despair, being the witches personal slave who had to do everything she was told, or the greatest consequences would be taken. It was the worst thing on Earth having to endure, day in and day out what ever that heartless bitch did or felt like doing, but then one day she struck against the witch, choosing a day where the witch was ill and weak and she then stabbed the would whore in the chest rendering her to near death; then leaving to where her next journey would take her which was to the Dark Brotherhood and she was contacted after killing a whole caravan of Khajiit traders. Sheena was brought back to the real world when Daud asked how she was and she simply smiled and said "all is fine, I'm just tired and I just let my emotions get the better of me," Sheen then stood up wiping the last entrails of tears and she gathered herself to full height. "Now Daud please leave me I have some thinking to do, but thank you for your concern," "Sheena said her voice choking up on the last few words as the tears began to reapeare in her eyes.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Sheena asked him to leave the room, assuring him she'd be okay. Daud knew she wasn't, but he had no choice. He would have hugged her, but figured it wasn't in his place to do so. He returned to the others to find their listener had returned; but not without injury. She requested a healing potion and Awn jumped up to her aid, Daud continued forth to Valdir. When Daud approached Valdirs attention was brought to him, "she seems pretty shaken up, but wants to be left alone". Daud then thought a bit, "or maybe she doesn't, and she wants comfort I cannot provide".

After the speaker had spoken, Daud walked over to Kyne and Awn. "Need any help?" He asked, mostly to Awn as he thought they were about to move Kyne off to her room. He felt as though it was part of his responsibility to look after their listener.

Zihark2393

Truth Seeker
    After listening and enjoying his comrades' reports, Kaitokashi's attention was turned to Kyne who had just made her entrance to the sanctuary through the hidden sewer tunnel. Obviously wounded, the listener stumbled in so Kaitokashi went to retrieve a healing tonic while Awn rushed to her aid. The potions were stored in a cupboard next to the alchemy lab. The sanctuary kept many types of poisons for all occasions, but given the nature of their work; usually clinging to the shadows and out of harms way, assassins have little need for healing potions. But after sifting through the cupboard for a moment, Kaitokashi found a healing potion of the proper dosage and a salve that he created for a situation like this.

Concerned for Kyne's life, Kaitokashi swiftly brought her the medicine. "This will ease the pain Listener, you should have that wound bandaged up and get some rest." He recommended as he gently applied the salve to her wound. "I hope whoever did this to you is now serving Sithis in the Void." He remarked, curious of how she managed to make it all the way back to the sanctuary with that injury.

Akhkharus

Like any story from his family, feelings of enjoyment and slight glee surrounded him, albeit in a very twisted way -- picturing himself watching as the kill is made, taking in the details they each share and building the scenario in his head. Doors suddenly sounded not far and not long after the echoes manifested did their Listener entered the hall, having a wound freshly achieved from her recently finished contract. Awn immediately went to her side as she gain realization of her injury, taking it upon herself to attend to her Sister.

"Oh dear Sister, what happened? You didn't gave those poor souls a free chance of hitting you, did you?" he said, his voice having a hint of concern which became more evident as he helped the woman stand, keeping his place there until the vampire appeared with proper aid for her wound. He gave the man space to better apply the salve, walking back only a few to still have a look on how she is doing.

A voice then suddenly reached his inattentive ears, turning to look over his shoulder just to see Daud. Bothered with what he said and having a naturally dense head, he paid no mind to his other words and just walked on to the corridor that connects each member's chamber, the short moment his shadow appears before torch light gave of his immediate want to get to her room and know her state.

He stopped in front of Sheena's room, the door ajar. He knocked on her door to make his presence known. "Sheena, my darling, can I come in?" he said, having a mellow tone.

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
    Gen looked as he saw the Listener, Kyne, walk in wounded. The wound looked really deep. He stopped what he was doing to help the other in the frey to help her. "Wow, Someone cut you good, Eh Kyne?" Gen said bringing her a cloth to slow the bleeding. "What happened?" Gen asked a little worried for a friend of his.