• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Agent007

Moody Dovahkiin
My female Bosmer, Callow, was born and raised in Valenwood for her early years. Once she hit the age of 16, her mother sent her to Skyrim, on a horse-drawn carriage. The driver, an aged Dark Elf, constantly tried to rape her.

One night, when the duo had stopped to rest in the middle of Cryodiil, Callow, sick of being sexually abused, and deeply hating her mother, she set off, with nothing but an iron dagger, worn gray boots, and tattered black robes.

By the time she'd reached the border of Skyrim, Callow was now 17. She spent two years in the Jerall Mountains, killing passing travelers and looting their gold. When she'd saved up enough, Callow ventured to Falkreath to buy food. Not even half-way there, she came across a camp of men and women clad in blue cuirasses. They welcomed her with food and drink, and stories of Skyrim.

Everyone knows what happened next... The ambush. Escaping Helgan. Entering the keep with Ralof. Travelling to Whiterun and discovering her title as Dragonborn.

Now, only being 19 years old, Callow joined the Dark Brotherhood after helping a young boy by the name of Arventus. Being an elf, the cold-hearted Nords directed her to the College pf Winterhold, where she soon became Arch-Mage.

Now, Callow, still only 19 years old, but close to 20, resides in the Rift, which she now considers her home.

**Callow is a High Elf and hails from the Summerset Isles ... Btw, Callow means young and inexperienced... somewhere along those lines lol..

Saozig

Hippy
Since I resurrected my Redguard Spellswordand I think I'm going to stick with her for a while:

Faizah Mavi

"Faizah" is a Swahili name usually given to women that means "victorious" and Mavi is a variation of the Swahili word "mvi" which means "gray-haired". Faizah's family is called the Mavi because members of this family tend to go gray at a very young age, and Faizah is no exception, as her hair turned silver when she was just 19.

Faizah was raised by her grandmother, Iria, in the Hammerfell city of Rihad, near the Cyrodill border. Her mother died when she was very young from illness, and her father, a sailor, died in a shipwreck a few years after her mother's death. Iria worked as a life-long servant in the household of a wealthy Imperial family loyal to the Empire in Rihad who were very generous and paid for Faizah to receive tutoring and martial training during her teen years. At the age of 18, through her connections with this wealthy Imperial family, she was offered a chance to join the Legion with the promise of receiving some special treatment that would have allowed her to move up the ranks quickly, but she declined, wanting to explore the world more before deciding if she wanted to pursue a career in the military.

In her early 20's, she followed her father's footsteps and became a sailor, serving on merchant ships that traded along the western coast of Tamriel. After growing restless within a few years, she got into a heated argument with a Breton captain while in port in the Breton city of Northpoint, and took a swing at him, leading to her being arrested for assault. She was also out of a job and left behind in Northpoint with no money and no way back to Rihad.

She wandered High Rock, not wanting to go back and tell her grandmother what a mess she had made of her life simply for losing her temper, until she came across a Breton Spellsword who was willing to take her on as his apprentice. She accompanied him on his travels around High Rock for the next few months, learning what she could from him. When she acquired enough money to travel home, she left this apprenticeship and crossed to border back into Hammerfell. But while waiting in the city of Skaven for transport across the desert, she again lost her temper--this time with an aged Redguard warrior who was well-liked in the city. Accusing Faizah of insulting his honor, he sent word out to the younger warriors in the city that he would pay handsomely to anyone who taught the "impetulant young fool from Rihad" a lesson. Fearing this could lead to either her death or her imprisonment, Faizah fled the city the following night and headed toward Skyrim, surmising that any headhunters after her would more likely think she fled southward toward Rihad.

Word of her bounty reached the border before her, and there were people looking for her just as she set foot in Skyrim. Snitched out by locals and arrested by a passing Imperial troop, she tried to beg the Imperials to contact the wealthy family she knew back in Rihad, but no one believed her claims of association and her insistence only further aggravated the officer who captured her, who decided she was more trouble than she was worth and shipped her off to Helgen for execution.

Ivory

Let's Player
Ivory is a Falmer with the mixed blood of a Altmer. He was raised in Cyrodiil by his uncle who fled from the Aldmeri dominion years ago. He was taught the skills of the bosmer archery, Nordic combat and elven magics some of which others cannot seem to accomplish. It was forgotten on long ago that Falmer blood ran through his bloodline and many see him as an Albino Altmer and have treated him as such. Being raised by his High Elven uncle he learned the ways of the Altmer beliefs while learning of Nordic culture from his trainer and bosmer culture and the precision of archery. He's superior in skill towards Restoration and Alteration, hardly delving into his destruction magics. While he can barely stand lightning he cannot control fire at all due to what he believed was his skin issue. Frost he can manipulate at will without trouble.

After the attack on the Imperial City that cost his uncle his life, the only thing he had to his name as he fled north were his clothes that belonged to his great lost ancestor and a strange head piece that fit him almost perfectly which he grew into over time. His uncle's final words were to flee Cyrodiil and go North. North he went to the depths the mountainous regions of Skyrim with his Nord mentor. They came into contact with a group of Thalmor Jusiticiars and after a grouling battle they managed to survive with his mentor injured. A tiny little cabin, that looked to have belonged to a gardener just there in the middle of nowhere. As his mentor died in his arms his final words were "Find your history among the lost ruins here, the dwarves of old hold the history of your past."

After giving his mentor the Nordic burial he deserved, he stood firm with a hunting bow in his hand and as he made his way further north he saw the destruction of a hold and the sight of a creature blacker then night. One his mentor and uncle only described in tales. A dragon.

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
Stigweard Ruadhan is a Nord. His place of birth is unknown, though he can remember the night when bandits came to slaughter his mother, father and two sisters. It was snowing heavily and a full moon hung in the looming depths of a black sky. He was 17.

Taking refuge in a barrow entrance after an evening of playing with his Khajiit friend, Sulkat-Rai, he watches on as his family is mercilessly butchered by Dunmer intent on vengeance for the encroaching power of the Nord.

He vows to avenge his family and leaves the village behind, travelling for around 5 years and living along the northern coast of Skyrim. Sulkat-Rai is taken ill and dies whilst travelling with Stigweard.

Hunting for deer along the borders of Helgen Keep, he is spotted and captured; taken to be executed alongside some Stormcloaks...

TheWhaleSnipper

My nord Belor was present at the oblivion crisis and assisted the families of the imperoal city to escape, but was killed by a dremora. When Akatosh defeated Mehrunes Dagon, he rewarded belor with eternal life, and made him dragonborn. After 200 years of travelling, Belor ventured back to his homeland of Skyrim, where he was caught in a skirmish between the imperials and stormcloaks. Later in his life, he killed paarthurnax, causing him to become unstable and want to cleanse the world of men, so no more atrocities or evil could take place. He then went on to create two more dragonborn from his own power, and placed them in parallel universes created by the oblivion crisis. After discovering the mask konahriik, Belor became so obssesed with power that with the artifacts of the daedric princes, he caused himself to become an embodiment of all the races, and swore never to remove his mask as does not wish anyone to see what he has become

demitry

MY CHARACTER
RACE-Nord
AGE-19
NAME-kaorlan beast-tamer
FATHER-Sargen Beast-tamer, (master blacksmith) he was a master blacksmith for the imperial army until the imperials started to abuse his craft, when he refused to
keep making armor for him he was punished in a imperial torture chamber... those long year...god those long years were so rough on him he went mad.The loving hard
working man had become a deranged cycopath bent on destroying the imperials he found a book while he was in prison it was called THE DAYS OF SHEOGORATH the book
is about the Deadric prince of madness who has played a role in many mortals lives. It is said back in the days of oblivion that he had a door to his realm on a
small island it may have been in Cyrodill or Hamerfell, the place was never determained the legend goes that he was calling for a champion to save his realm and
that that champion later became shegorath. Anyway while reading the book he made a shrine hidden in his prison that was later found by a imperial guard however
she did not send him to the headsman for daidra worship she worshiped sheogorath as well she helped hi escape to skyrim from the imperial prison in Cyrodill.
MOTHER-Muona Beast-tamer, (ex imperial guard housewife), after the events above ^ she began to hate the imperials for what they did to this inocent man
and she made sure they would pay for it one da, hey and her husband had a nice house on the edge of Skyrim and soon a child. The boy (me) was tough from age six how
to make fine armors and wepons by age 10 he was tought to wield them as well as he made them, which was very well. In the years to follow he would learn much but
only specilize in what he wanted to master.
ME-At age 14 my mother and father had taght me much to survive so they figured they would let me play as a kid more than they have been.. i made friends quite quick to
my suprise although the best out of them all was Torlag, another nord boy in my village we were unseprable but one event at age 17 changed everything we were out
hunting one day.. elk i thing when we spoted a man wearing a wierd ring and chanting to himself it was so dark out we barley noticed him but hiding behind the gray
rocks we peeked he began to ... change he took the form of a wolf we ran for 30 minutes back to our camp 2 miles from the village never stoping or looking back I
was on guard duty while Torlag slept but looking out at the soft rifer as my tent made a gentle sound with the soft wind and the feeling of lush grash under me i
nodded off to sleep. When i awoke Torlag was gone and his tent full of blood when i told my mother she didnt say i word she just walked out of the room but i knew
what i had to go do next i had to tell Torlags family. My father offered to but i knew it had to be me. When i told his father Harken he was astonished he didnt
blame me but i knew he felt i could have done somthing but the truth is even if i had stayed awake ... i couldn't have. so my father took me back into training i
told him i didnt need it but he insited. i never really talked to Torlag's family anymore...as my father taugh me more and more he got word of the storm cloaks so
he decided he wanted me to go into skyrim and join them.

TRAITS-loyal,pridefull,cautious,tough,smart
FEARS-werwolfs,Hicrcle
GOALS-become a master blacksmith, get into the inner circle if the companions, help the stormcloaks win the war.
PREJIDUCES- high elves
Addiction- scooma (due to the childhood event)

Attachments

• skyrim nord story.txt
    3.5 KB · Views: 0

Thordan5615

Captain Benito Valerius- (a.k.a. Captain Redbeard) born on the docks of Anvil to a prominent sailor and a local bar maid. Benito’s first steps were on the deck of a ship. He grew up learning to sail and the sea trade from his father. At the age of 13 and Imperial Warship engaged his father’s ship and slaughtered everyone on board for refusing to pay tribute to their admiral.It was at this moment that Benito decided to use his skills as a sailor to become a pirate. He raided his first Empire Trading Co. ship at the age of 15 over the next few years Benito raided and commandeered hundred of Empire Trading Co. ships and Imperial warships. Along the way he acquired the nickname Redbeard, due to the fact he had a red beard. The story goes that Benito was born with fair hair and grew a fair beard but it was permanently stained red by Talos from all the blood he’s spilt over the years pirating. Of course it’s just a myth…or is it? After and Imperial decree from Titus Mede II, Emperor Of Tamriel, Benito had to flee from Cyrodil after escaping execution in the Imperial dungeons. To far from his ship and his crew, he decided to make his escape north into Skyrim. The ongoing civil war there would keep the Empire too busy to look for him. Or so he thought until he was captured trying to cross the border.

ayrton66

Thomas Rifles IV is a descendant of Thomas Rifles (A.K.A.: the hero of Kvatch - from Oblivion), an Imperial. He was raised by his father Thomas Rifles III and his mother Singar Rifles, in the city of Bruma, knowing and loving the stories of the oblivion crisis and his great-grand father. The thalmor came and the great war started - his father was called up into the Legion as a Legate where he fought for 1 long year where he was cut down and seriously injured and captured by the Thalmor. Singar decided to join up and save Thomas III, she was called up in 4E 173 but was decapitated in battle by a Thalmor soldier. Thomas III was executed and Thomas IV was sent into Skyrim to Honorhall Orphanage, at the age of 5, where he learned discipline and named as a future-soldier by his fellow orphans. When he was 16 he ventured into Cyrodill where he lived as a mercenary in his old home in Bruma - joined the fighters guild and became a well known warrior throughout Tamriel and was sent on a assassination mission and was tricked by the hirer and was reported to the guard and he tried to flee to Skyrim where he was stabbed by an Imperial soldier with and axe and taken to helgen where he was destined for the chopping block - the Imperial Captain was a Bruma guard in disguise and wanted him executed, general Tullius went along with this but knew who he was...

Skyrim begins!

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Skulli Bloodspiller (also MY name when I fought in the SCA) is a Nord who after Helgen was without a true purpose until on the road to Whiterun he met Aela the Huntress.

He fell madly in love and hurried to Jorrvaskr (spelling?) to join the Companions and try to prove himself to win her heart. He threw himself into every quest he could there to convince his one true love that he was a true Nord and a worthy suitor.

Yesterday he finally became the Harbinger of the Companions, and upon returning to the hall with an Amulet of Mara, he married the girl of his dreams!

Today he completed the home he had started building between quests, Lakeview Manor, so his bride would have a home worthy of her place in his heart.

Later tonight, he will see about adopting children since the years of combat have left Aela barren, unable to conceive a child of their own.

Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic, lol!

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Pull up a chair, lads. This is going to be lengthy.

I always try to ensure that each of my characters has some sort of rhyme or reason for even ending up in Skyrim in the first place. So, here goes.

Rannulfus Grandus III – The Imperial son of a wealthy businessman and busybody housewife, Rannulfus was born outside of Cheydinhal, Cyrodiil. At the tender age of six months, a plague swept through the city, taking the lives of both of his parents. He was subsequently sent to live in an orphanage in the Imperial City. For the first nine years of his life, Rannulfus lived somewhat emaciated in isolated conditions, under the tutelage of his cruel headmistress. As budding Imperial grew, so did his rebellious attitude. Despite not having received a formal education, Rannulfus developed an aptitude for deduction and exploitation – and fast. At the age of ten, fed up with living under such horrid conditions, he built himself a rusty shiv out of scraps and raw materials. He snuck out of his bed, picked the door to the headmistress’ room open, and stabbed her through the chest as hard as he could. No remorse could be felt for such a cruel woman. The headmistress died instantly. Rannulfus then fled the scene. Days later, he was found by a passing bandit troop. Instead of killing the young boy where he stood, they took him under their wing. Over the next eight years, they taught Rannulfus how to more effectively defend himself. He participated in numerous raids, and eventually acted as their advisor. Bandits weren’t necessarily the brightest of folk, after all. At the age of eighteen, Rannulfus left the troop, citing numerous differences as the culprit of his decision. He wandered around for another year before being spotted by a Khajiit caravan. He developed a flair for speech during his tenure with the intelligent Khajiit. At the age of twenty-eight (present day), he became separated from the caravan, and mistakenly crossed the border into Skyrim, where he was captured by Imperial guards and carted off to Helgen.

Interesting fact: Rannulfus escaped and eventually joined the Dark Brotherhood. He could sympathize well with Aventus Aretino’s request for inferable reasons. Predictably, he killed Grelod the Kind in the exact same fashion as he had killed his own headmistress eighteen years ago, albeit with an actual dagger this time around.

Valbjorn Bear-Blooded – Although Rorikstead was a nice enough little hamlet, Valbjorn’s inner adventurer took reign at a young age. His parents, both farmers, initially expressed skepticism at Valbjorn leaving them, but they eventually relented. Much of Valbjorn’s prowess with the greatsword was self-taught, with some of the Companions pitching in. He joined the aforementioned faction before he was captured and wheeled off to Helgen; however, he left indefinitely due to strife within the faction. He took to exploring much of Tamriel; over the course of fifteen years, he explored significant portions of Hammerfell, Cyrodiil, and Morrowind. When he returned to Skyrim, he was captured and branded as a Stormcloak by the Imperials who controlled the area. This was a false claim; he takes no side even to this day. Now thirty-seven, Valbjorn still believes that his life is just beginning. He returned to the Companions, where he was greeted warmly by some of its longtime members. He was then initiated into the Circle.

Nendir Dalamar – For Nendir, a dignified Dunmer, education is of the utmost priority. He lived a relatively normal childhood in Mournhold, and excelled at what little spellcraft he learned. He decided to enroll at the College of Winterhold to further his magical knowledge. His skill with the blade is notable, but it is overshadowed by the thirty-one-year-old elf’s magical prowess. He was captured by mistake while en route to Skyrim, and promptly took a carriage to Winterhold after the misunderstanding was resolved.

I have a fourth character on the way, likely an old Redguard who was once a revered seafarer and sailor.

Nadaddle

My character is a female Argonian named Schiffer (her name is inspired by Kubo Tite's Ulquiorra Schiffer. Yes, I am a Bleach fan)

Schiffer is an argonian, who is hated by most people in Skyrim and a rare breed indeed. Thus, she suffers from racism here and there. She might be a woman with armors, swords and daggers. In first glance, she is seen as a tomboyish and strong female argonian, the opposite of lady-likeness. Her scaly skin, fangs and tail may not be what we call "beautiful". Deep inside, she is wishing to be goddess-like; with fair and smooth skin, flowing hair and a nice smile. But, she is an ARGONIAN, the perfect epitome of ugliness or at least that's what they say whenever she enters a city. Whether it is Whiterun or Riverwood, no matter how you see Schiffer; she is no beauty.

Back in the old days where she still lived at her hometown, an anonymous place where argonians were treated like slaves, she worked 24/7 hours as a maid. Cleaning the house was her specialty and not killing bandits in tents nor caves. Despite her great work, she was abused by her Nord master; a man whose name would make her shiver because of her traumatic incident that happened. She was slapped by the Nord's wife and forced to swallow rocks. What a cruel family, but she had no place to call home or not know where to run to. She believed it was her fate and that she was fated to be used as a "tool" to the family. However, those ruthless parents had a daughter named Aphrodite; a woman whose beauty defeated the elegance of a crystal. A Nord whose eyes shined brighter than diamonds with a smooth skin that was smoother than a goat's hide. A lady whose voice was as soft as a dove, unlike a Dragon's shout and a daughter who was always dressed in fine clothes.

"The world is unfair. There are those who are able to sleep in soft and comfy beds while I have to sleep on the floor. She gets to be loved by thousands of men while I'm loved by thousands of pests and dusts. Rats keep on coming back ... But how does she live without any flaw in her life? Spoiled by her parents and spoiled by God as she has a beauty that defeats all the odds. I may live like Cinderella; but I'm no her. She has this blond hair unlike me who has no hair. What do you expect from a bald argonian with scaly skin and fangs? No prince will come to save me or even if there was, he'd probably give up ... because he wouldn't be able to turn me into a beautiful Nord. I wish I could defy my fate."

Dressed in a ragged robe with dirt on her face, Schiffer avoided looking at the mirror at all costs. That way, she wouldn't be able to see the beast. Time passed and the abuse worsened. While the Nord magnificence became stunning every second, new scars spread all over Schiffer's body every microseconds. With every drop of her blood, anger, agony and revenge grew inside her but she couldn't fight back because it was her duty to always bow down to her master.

Jealousy. That was one of the things that grew inside her whenever the Nord beauty brushed her hair. A dagger. The only sharp thing that she kept. It was a weapon, yes? But she was only allowed to use that to chop the venison for dinner. She was only permitted to use that blade to cut the leek into small pieces because her master had a bad toothache. A slave. That was her social status; the lowest of the lowest in the social strata. Social strata. One thing that she couldn't deny and as she was the poorest of the poorest, the ugliest of the ugliest, the worst of the worst, the smelliest of the smelliest, the weakest of the weakest; even if she died, no one would grief for her. What about that Nord family that she worked for? Bitch please, they could get another slave to kick around. Another Argonian, maybe?

It was her birthday; a day which no one remembered. Where on earth were Schiffer's parents? Either dead or became thieves. "Like mother, like child." Oh never mind, they might be slaves in some far-away island. It was her birthday; and the Nord beauty brushed her hair as usual. Her hair had grown fuller and smoother than before. What shampoo did she use? Which treatment did she apply? Oh how Schiffer wished to get a hands on that carpet-like thing which we call "Hair". "Oh hello, dagger. We meet again. I have worked for her for a long time. Would she mind if I lend her hair for a few second? Or a day? Or forever?" Thus, she grabbed that sharpened blade and cut her hair during her sleep. "Even when she sleeps, she is still beautiful." Schiffer shaped it in a way that it looked like a wig as she watched her master slept soundly.

Next morning; the bald beauty screamed louder than before. "What is it? A dragon? A bear? A giant? Did the neighbour try to rape you?" asked her parents. Shocked; because she looked like an elf. "Oh for Goodness sake, you have no hair! No hair! SCHIFFER! COME OVER HERE! Some rat must have eaten her hair at night!" screamed the mother. Schiffer entered the room and said "No, milady. I believed I have gotten rid of all the rats in this house." She walked in with a wig that resembled the beauty's hair; how clueless she was that her action would make those Nords madder than Falmers. "Why, YOU?!? I knew it! I knew it! Even with that hair, you still look worse than my poop. You are far worse than the time when a pack of giants attacked this town." The Nords kept on swearing, swearing and swearing words that would be censored if they ever appeared on newsletters. The Nords kept on slapping, kicking and punching the Argonian slave as the beauty cried.

Bloodbath. Blood everywhere. The Argonian's blood filled up the room. "I wish those pack of giants would come back to this town. I wish thousands of Falmers would destroy this city. I wish your so-called wealth would be gone. I wish vampires would suck the blood out of these Nords. Filthy and ruthless Nords." ... she said slowly as her vision started to become pitch-black when suddenly she could hear a howl. BOOM! Fire everywhere. "Is this the karma that I have been waiting for?". She watched the Nord family got beaten up to death by the axes of the Giants, the claws of the Falmers and their blood sucked by the Vampires. She watched the town, which isolated her, treated her like an outcast and tortured her, burnt into ashes without any remains. "This is the one and only wish that God has granted. Thank you." she whispered as she slowly rested.

... She woke up. "Is this what they called heaven? No sense of life." She looked back and saw those pile of ashes from her "dream". Oh, she was still alive with nowhere to go. A dagger. "We meet again, Mr. Dagger. Let's see where this wind takes us." Without a map, she walked and walked and walked until she met hundreds of Imperials; celebrating that they had captured Ulfric. "ALL HAIL THE LEGION! ALL HAIL THE LEGION!". "YOU! YOU HAVE CROSSED THE BORDER! WHERE ARE YOU FROM, YOU DUMB ARGONIAN?".

Schiffer kept quiet and looked down. She didn't know what to call the place she was tortured. It was burnt to ashes and became a town which not even a single soul would remember. The name remained anonymous and hence, she was forced into a cart. That was the start of her adventure as a "Dragonborn".

Yet, even though she was free, she still believed that she was no beauty; just a filthy, ugly and scaly Argonian trying to kill dragons.

On a side note, I am sorry if there are any grammatical errors. English is my second language.

ayrton66

I've got a few more characters:

Hodlin is a male nord from the Cyrodillic city of Bruma. Born in 4E 183 by two rich spellswords learning the art of smiting and fighting in one and two-handed and archery so they could create a bandit camp in eastmarch. 4 years later and Hodlin was an experianced fighter only at the age of 7 and has defended his camp a few times and had raided a few caravans and the camp had a huge bounty on their head. The Imperial Legion came along in force to kill all of the camps members but they refused to kill Hodlin and they let him go, after he looked like an innocent child and then he striked back killing all of the Imperials that attacked the camp before getting a boat to Solthstiem.

He couldn't find a living in Solthstiem and the dark elves hated him but he earned lots of Septims from it and he decided to become the chief blacksmith in Raven Rock and managed to earn 5,000 septims a month and stayed there, he was raised by the Dark Elves and his name was Nabarr Sobreyn after his old name was lost. His new dark elf parents moved to Morrowind but they were taunted about raising a nord.

Nabarr moved to Cyrodill and called himself Hodlin, living as a merchant in Bruma and earned lots of gold. When news about Ulfric Stormcloak murdering the high-king and starting a rebellion he went to Skyrim but only if he was more carful crossing the border...

Stryke the unknown warrior.
Born in whiterun to two farmers, Sam Straten and Girtrud Straten, of moderate standing, Stryke had a rather boring upbringing on the outskirts of Whiterun. Around the age of 12 a old man, unknown to to family, came and introduced himself and stated he would be around more often. When asked why he was there he would only answer "just observing". Several weeks went by till he told ths real reasons for being there. He sensed in the boy A power. A power that he himself could'nt come to name. He directed the father and mother take the boy to High Hrothgar, and to present him in to the grey beards.
After much debate they decided against it. Several weeks later when Stryke and his father travelled to Whiterun the farm was raided. House burned, mother murdered, family's savings stolen. His father, devastated, took him and his son to Windhelm to meet with his mothers family. After awhile his father decided to take Stryke to High Hrothgar.
On the way to ivarstead, Stryke and his father were ambushed By bandits. Though not a warrior his father fought like a warrior of experience. Sadly the numbers were just to much. Angered by the numbers lost and little bounty gained, they took stryke, and sold him to a bitter old man that ran a mine in Hammerfell.
8 years went by. Stryke grew to be a strong, surprisingly intelligent nord. Though he was given a freedom of a sorts in the mine , he still hated everyday that went by. The only friends he confided with was a old man named Gred and a Young former bard Micheal.. Gred tought him how to use the pickaxe in a offensive way. When the old man died a rather pitiful death, bitten by a rather small spider and refused treatment due to his age, he went berserk. Killing all in his way he fought and killed his masters. Once free he found himself leading the few who followed him in his rage his friend micheal chief among them. He hunted down the bandits that kidnapped him and murdered each and every one of them. Throughout hammerfell they spoke of a unknown warrior slashing through the bandits. When word got to him and his followers they thought he fit such a name. Stryke the unknown warrior stuck. Soon they traveled searching for more bandits throughout tamriel.
2 years passed. Stryke decided to return to his homeland. When crossing back into his homeland he stumbled upon the stormcloaks being ambushed. Recognizing Ulfric from his days in Windhelm he was surprised to find him being attacked. Before he could even think, a random imperial soldier hit him in the head with the but of his swords.
Awakening on the carriage he made quick friends of ralof. After the dragon attacked helgen he followed him. After fighting through several hords of imperials. Ralof and he went straight to riverwood. From there he went to whiterun. Helped the jarl with the barrow, while aslo joining the stormcloaks. When asked to battle a dragon he didnt hesitate. It was during this time that he found his power of the shout. When he was summoned to High Hrothgar he didnt so much as think twice. He was curious to figure out why his fathered died while traveling there. After being given the task of finding the horn and helping delphine fight another dragon, he went with delphine to find esbern. Once he layed his eyes on esbern he couldn't believe it. The old man. Though esbern never recognized Stryke, Stryke never once questioned his memory of the old man.
When he meet the dragon parthunax he was amazed, bewildered even. But once he heard the wisdom of the old dragon he became awed. " How could a animal be so wise?" So he listened.
When he was tasked with finding a elder scroll he went to septimus. After finding the scroll he decided to help septimus signus. After doing all that was neede and being spoken to by a deadric lord he cared little about, even refusing to learn his name, he was given a book. Now continui. His hate he refused to learn the name of said book but he knew it had great power. Now being intellgent he decided to exploit a deadric loophole and he used the book to gain powers equal to those that used them everyday as a warrior, mage, thief. From there the game was on. He defeated alduin, joined the college of winterhold-becoming arch mage, harbinger of the companions, master thief and nightingale, and listener of the dark brotherhood. All the while becoming known throughout the land.
Though he was no longer a unknown warrior, he kept his name because he never did put his past behind him. All the while he never looked for love till after the battle for solitude. After such he decided that he should return to Whiterun to meet with the new jarl. While on his way to dragonsreach he bumped into Ysolda. Being awestruck he quickly set out to find a mammoths tusk. Slaying several just to get one. After bringing it to her, he asked her to marry him. She accepted. After a glorious wedding he decided to settle down in solitude. Now When not slaying all that is evil, tends to work the forge.
Though he became rather famous he never once decided to drop his name. In fact he choose to embrace it as to never forget his past.
Whats next? Who knows?

Antien

Antien - Dunmer - Archmage (Mage) - Lvl. 36 (As of this post)
Political Alignment: Unaffiliated
Birthplace: Morrowind
Worships: Mainly Akatosh
Married to: Brelyna Maryon

Full Backstory:
Born Eruantien, Antien was born in the Dunmer province of Morrowind to an unknown mother and father. He was taken in by a young hunter who raised him to be able to handle a bow and some close combat. After reaching early adulthood, he thanked his adopted father, and left to discover his true meaning.

During his travels, Antien met a mysterious soothsayer who informed him that he has a mighty, latent power within him. When he asked how he possessed such a great power, the soothsayer claimed that he had ancestors in Skyrim who were powerful mages, and if he travelled to Skyrim, he would uncover this power for himself. Thus, Antien set off for Skyrim, and was captured at the gates. And we all know what happened then.

After escaping the disaster at Helgen, Antien and Ralof come upon the Guardian Stones. Without a single thought, Antien placed his hand upon the Mage Stone. When he reached Riverwood, he was pointed in the direction of Whiterun, where he began his new life in Skyrim. He also learned a few novice spells, such as Flames, Sparks, Frostbite, and Healing from Farengar, the court wizard, hoping to be able to tap into his latent magical powers.

One day, Farengar suggested to Antien that, if he had the audacity, he should consider joining the College of Winterhold. Antien took his advice and started towards Winterhold, honing his skills as he travelled. Eventually, he arrived, passed the entrance test, and was admitted into the college as an apprentice.

Upon joining, Antien played a key role in discovering, investigating, and saving the college from the powers of the Eye of Magnus. After the death of Savos Aren, and the defeat of Ancano, Antien was given the title of Archmage. Although Antien currently holds the utmost important title in the college, Antien gives the majority of the control of the college to Tolfdir, who was named Master Wizard, while Antien explores the world, learning the extent of his amazingly powerful magic ability.

Antien returned to Whiterun after the Eye of Magnus incident, only to discover a dragon was attacking the Western Watchtower, and darted into action. After slaying the dragon, the dragon's soul was absorbed into the his body, revealing him to be the Dragonborn. This set in motion the prophecy of the Dragonborn, sworn to protect Skyrim from the dragon menace, and to slay Alduin, The World-Eater.

After defeating Alduin in Sovengarde, Antien settled down in Solitude and married his fellow mage Brelyna Maryon. At this point, he has Mastered the art of Destruction magic, and is set on Mastering the art of Conjuration, Alteration, Restoration, and Illusion, as well as Alchemy and Enchanting.

(Edit for more stuff)

Other Information:
-Antien has the spirit of both a scholar and a warrior. On one hand, he sees his life as a never-ending quest for knowledge, learning to use his new powers. However, he will never back down from battle, and will fight his foes to his last breath.

-Along his travels, Antien will always stop and visit any sort of Dwemer ruin. Since he was a boy, he was always fascinated by them. Their architecture, their mechanical creations, their mysterious disappearance-it's his favorite topic to study.

-Antien is proficient in flame and shock, but not frost spells. He never did seem to get the hang of them, even after reaching his limit in his practice of Destruction Magic. Even considering this fact, he knows how to cast every frost spell but Blizzard, but rarely casts them.

-Upon meeting Brelyna at the college in his days as an apprentice, he immediately fell in love with her. The two were inseparable, always watching each other's backs. Even now, when she adventures with him, they always put their minds together and never give up on each other.

-Antien HATES Frostbite Spiders. HATES them.

-Antien owns four residences:
Breezehome (From when he first arrived in Skyrim)
Archmage's Quarters
Vlindrel Hall (Stays there while undergoing Dwemer research)
Proudspire Manor (Home)

-Antien possesses a single Blades Sword, which he declares he will one day improve and enchant it to its fullest ability. When he does that, he claims he will name the blade "Brelyna".

-(Maybe more info later?)

Zyphur

Dreztaza (real name unknown) was raised by an abusive father with a very violent history. Her mother died before she was capable of remembering her; she suspects her father's involvement. She was raised in the outskirts away from the cities, and the orc strongholds. She'd never even seen a city or village until she was 15 (in orc years). By this time of course she had already killed her father with a pickaxe and set off on her own.

Her history has made her very cold, very dark, and very independent. But every now and then she shows that she still has some goodness in her heart. She perfers to handle everything herself; the fact that people she has worked with have died while she hasn't simply means that people only get in the way.

Now of course, fast-forward to Skyrim 12 years later. She gets captured, almost executed, saved by a dragon, turns out she's the dragonborn, and she proceeds to become leader of the Dark Brotherhood, Thieve's Guild, the Winterhold College, the Companions, the champion of several daedra, thane of all the cities, and a high-ranking vampire hunter and imperial soldier, and whatever else. Because she, is just awesome like that.

And that's it, Skyrim's over now. She got married and adopted 2 human urchins and a dog and chickens and had at least 1 biological child and lived in a beautiful house by a lake with her family even though she had like 10 more, and also lived with her best friend Brelyna, her housecarl and her personal bard. She was a better parent to her kids but she wasn't the best mother or wife since she traveled everywhere all the time. And when she started becoming old she became a vampire so she could live forever. The end!!!

Volanere

Grand Magister
As a young boy Volanere was raised by Dominion royalty. Being the only child he was taught that Altmers where the true rulers of Tamriel and that they were supperior to all other races. Volanere lost one sister and two brothers because of there inferior traits, they would never be able to be a upstanding part of the royal bloodline. After a terrible childhood of training day in and day out of the arcane arts Volanere set out to become a officer of the great Aldmeri Dominion and become a leader of his people. More intense training followed, Volanere was set above his peers and was recognized as a very talented leader. Upon completion of his training he was assigned to the 107th Aldmeri Battalion in the Summerset Ilses, but Volanere wanted more, he wanted action. Volanere saw action in multiple campaigns aroud Tamriel and was recognized as a outstanding leader among his people.
Then came his prime oportunity the rebel stormcloack uprising in skyrim. After multiple attempts Volanere got assigned to the Thalmor Embassy in Skyrim to become an ambassador to the 107th Aldmeri Battalion. Volanere became the second emmisary of the Embassy and began executing covert missions around Skyrim to eraticate any worship of Talos.
Since the dragon uprising in Skyrim Volanere noticed that more attention was focused on the dragons while the civil war was going on. He saw another prime oppurtunity to disfigure or maybe even dismatle the empires grip on skyrim. Thus Volanere chose to act as a stormcloack supporter and help them destroy the empires grip on Skyrim. After a most successful campaign, Volanere had put the nords back in control and weekend the grip of the empire. His political plan was very successful and now with nords ruling skyrim it would be perfect for th Dominion to invade. He currently is organizing the invasion of Skyrim and plans on it to be another succcessful campaign.