• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rasputin

A while back I found a skyrim mod that was a high tower. I'm not sure exactly where it was located but it was in a very snowy part. It was guarded by a dragon which had the key to the door in its stomach. It also had a dwermer shower. If any one knows which mod this is please help a fellow player out. I am sorry if this is not the appropriate place to post this.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
A while back I found a skyrim mod that was a high tower. I'm not sure exactly where it was located but it was in a very snowy part. It was guarded by a dragon which had the key to the door in its stomach. It also had a dwermer shower. If any one knows which mod this is please help a fellow player out. I am sorry if this is not the appropriate place to post this.
your in the right place but no I don't know which mod your talking about, is it on steam or the nexus, if its on nexus you can go to the buildings and player houses category and then type in say Dwemer or something to hone in on it until you find it

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts