• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

D_A

Hey, my name in this forum is D_A as you can tell. I had to put 3 characters so I put a underscore in between the letters. Any way i joined for the role playing, I am new to RP, but i started to read this one called Return of the Falmer (ROF) and it was interesting. I am addicted to skyrim and always want to learn new things about the elder scrolls world/Tamriel.

I started to play the series in 2009..I think. Anyway I started with oblivion and really enjoyed. My favorite race is the Khajiit's. That is mostly going to be the race I RP as. I personally hate the Thalmor due to there manipulating ways (Even though i am some what manipulative as well). i dont like it how they use the empire etc etc.

i just hope that i will have a good time here. If anyone is started a new rp story please message or inbox me I would love to be apart of it.

Hey there, DA! Welcome to the forums, and i'm looking forward to seeing you RP! Good luck to you.

D_A

Hey there, DA! Welcome to the forums, and i'm looking forward to seeing you RP! Good luck to you.

Thank You! I am hoping I will have a fun time. Can you give me leads to where i can start to RP. I dont want to have a permanent character per-say.