buy a house in the rift

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
In order to purchase a house you must find the skooma dealer and solve that problem. To start doing this what you need to do is find the argonian in the fishery and she will ask for a health potion to make her better. Give her it and then you need to interogate her for the location of the skooma dealer.

John al' Thor

May you always find water and shade.
right, got another one....how many of these plops missions do you have to do for the thieves guild before you get the achievement for returning it to its former glory?

Demented_Demon

Full time badass
I don't want to spoil it for you so i'll just tell you its when you've comleted all of the main quests. What mission are you doing right now?

John al' Thor

May you always find water and shade.
i finished the nightingale and all that....the thieves guild is done....i just didnt get the achievement points yet

Necromis

to answer this question, you have to complete at least 3 quests in each hold, which will then unlock the special quest for that hold, after you have completed all the special quests in all the holds you will have restored the TG and be able to complete the GM quest.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts