• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheNatural

I'd have to say (thankfully) I have never had this problem. I have close to 600 hours now across two characters, and probably another 150 on various others. I even abuse fast-travel from time to time.

I would suggest creating a new character, start with the difficulty on high, and take a completely different path from the one you took on your first character. You will be amazed at how much awesome stuff you've probably missed while blowing through all of the obvious stuff (Thaneship, Guilds, Main quest, etc).

With fast travel and tunnel-vision it's easy to just blast through the main quest, TG, DB, College, Companions, civil war, and become thane of every city in like, 30 hours. This morning I ran into a quest I've never done before, on a character with 300 hours to his name. I'm level 66 and I'm not a Thane of any city. Just slow your roll a little bit and soak it all in, there is a LOT to see and do.

B_T_33

Yea that was my problem with my current toon. Not sure why but decided to rush through stormcloaks and jumped right into main quest. Gonna save all major content for as late as I can.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk