• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
In my house in Whiterun I kept saving books in my bookshelf until it was full. Then I went to go read one and I couldn't get them anymore! Even if I tried to physically move them off the case to the floor, no luck.

Anyone else had this issue in Whiterun or elsewhere?

I am WAY to OCD to just leave my books piled on the floor and I am using every other storage device in the house for something else. (I suppose I COULD put armor and weapons in the same chest, but OH the horror!!)

godivadream

I have the patch for the PS3 but I'm still having this problem as well. I can't read books, remove books or add books to the bookshelf in the room with the Alchemy table (house in Whiterun). Any help with this is GREATLY appreciated!!

Stone

Retired Moderator
Moved to help section.

Khazrihl

I've had the problem myself, but don't know how to resolve it.

I haven't bought any houses with bookcases yet on my new playthrough since 1.3, I'll let you guys know.

EDIT: I really don't want to move out of my 'Archmage's Office' but it doesn't really feel like a home.

superman786

The market has been flooded with cheap low quality furniture from China. But if you have an eye for quality and don't want your home to look like a million other homes then there is some good news - High quality European furniture can still be affordable.see more