best weapons set for assassination and murder.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

best weapons for assassinating targets is...

• elven and dwarven.bows and swords.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jonathan90

well known member
Yes, I am trying to apply perks for illusion and alchemy poison tip perks.
I am also going mainly for my archery and sneak, and one handed tree.

But I am not investing in all perks. In fact I have all my perks all planned and mapped out on what I will invest in before I hit the level cap.

I have not chosen assassins blade yet , "in daggers" of course but, I am going for a very skilled perk list up for a deadly assassin.

By the time I reach level 60, I will be a monster having of killed hundreds and thousands of people.But since I am a level 40 right now,I can choose my assassination perks and apply them to my weapons that I will use as a backup.

My back up weapons are daggers.And anything else as well as dragon bone weapons and ebony arrows and glass arrows, is what I will be using later on in my progress in the game.

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
the best is running into them so that they fall off a tall ledge and accidentally commit suicide. works everytime ( except when you miss and kill yourself)

Jarrad

I voted other, personally when playing an assassin I only use very basic weapons, nothing stronger than a hunting bow and a steel dagger... and pickpocket wasnt an option.

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
Personally, I always find the Nightingale Bow and a Dawnguard War Axe works well for all situations as an Assassin.

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
In that event, the optimal dagger and bow for your level.

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
"I'm a sword man, myself." --Whiterun Guard