Best keyboard for PS3?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Any suggestions on the best keyboard to use with a PS3? I would like a full-sized one, and preferable wireless.

Thanks

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I use a Logitech MK300. I used it for my PS3 and now my 360. It has an adapter that plugs into one of the USB ports on the console and transmits a signal to the keyboard. So it's wireless and a great price. I believe I got it for like 20-30 bucks.

I don't know if it's still being made, but I'm sure you could find it on Amazon or ebay.

I use a Logitech MK300. I used it for my PS3 and now my 360. It has an adapter that plugs into one of the USB ports on the console and transmits a signal to the keyboard. So it's wireless and a great price. I believe I got it for like 20-30 bucks.

I don't know if it's still being made, but I'm sure you could find it on Amazon or ebay.

Thanks, I will have a look

SprSynJn

Wouldn't recommend Logitech from my experience. The one I bought from them is already close to dying with very little use. Have changed out the batteries numerous times, but the reception on it barely works anymore. Might want to consider getting a different brand. Have you looked at the official one by Sony? Think there might be more than one out there...

Wouldn't recommend Logitech from my experience. The one I bought from them is already close to dying with very little use. Have changed out the batteries numerous times, but the reception on it barely works anymore. Might want to consider getting a different brand. Have you looked at the official one by Sony? Think there might be more than one out there...
Trouble is, the keys are tiny and too close together.

Jersey Dagmar

And how old is your keyboard? Mine is around 2 years old and have only changed the batteries once. And it works perfectly fine. I'd say you got a defective one. And the Sony chatpad is garbage. I had it at one point. total waste of 50 bucks.

SprSynJn

My keyboard is more than three years old I'd say. That, along with it being defective, makes no difference though. A company has once chance to show you how good their products are. If they are defective, or not to your liking, then you don't recommend them. Simple.

Jersey Dagmar

My keyboard is more than three years old I'd say. That, along with it being defective, makes no difference though. A company has once chance to show you how good their products are. If they are defective, or not to your liking, then you don't recommend them. Simple.

And yet you are suggesting he get the Sony chatpad? First off, the keyboards made by Logitech are massed produced. You are going to get a bad one every now and again. Hell, recently I purchased a charger adapter for my 360 controller and the battery pack wouldn't connect into the controller correctly. It was defective. Now a rational person takes the defective product back and gets a new one. Simple.

SprSynJn

The only person to say my keyboard is defective is you. I've had it for more than three years. If it was defective, then it would not have lasted this long. You might want to stop being illogical by defending the company. Keyboards have a lifespan of much more than three years. Mine doesn't, therefore I don't recommend the company that makes them. You don't like it? Oh well. Move along please.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts