• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Eva121

So, I wanted to pickpocket the Blade of Woe from Astrid yet when I did - her pockets were empty? I was hidden, and crouched down. Is there a specific level I have to be on? Im on pickpocket level 22
I also tried to make her fall down with a shout, and went over to her when she was down, her inventory was still empty

does anyone know how to fix this?

You can kill Astrid at the abandoned shack and start the destroy the dark brotherhood quest, then loot it off her corpse. Otherwise, jack your pickpocket skill up to 70 and make sure you have the misdirection perk and see if it appears in her inventory. If not, i can't be of any more help than that. Personally, I like to be the good guy and start the destroy the dark brotherhood quest, and i will max out my sneak, lockpicking, and pickpocket skills so I can do all the thieves guild jobs "under the radar" and not get caught. My current character's lifetime bounty is only at 1000 and it came from her false imprisonment on the forsworn conspiracy quest in markarth.

Eva121

ok, thanks! Yeah I realized my pickpocketing isn't high enough lol
My character is supposed to be a bad guy turned good, so after the Dark Brotherhood questline is over they'll serve their prison time and make good choices and all that :)