Annoying/Nerve Racking Things in Skyrim.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
"I've been tending to the warriors of Jorrvaskr for as long as I can remember"

After being a Companion for 1 day, and my only quest was beating up Uthgerd....

Skjor: Clearly, you who have been here for 1 day are now ready to join the most trusted members in our ranks.

_______

Tsun: "You trespass here, shadow-walker. Shor does not know you. Perhaps before the end you will earn the right to pass this way. Welcome I do not offer, but your errand I will not hinder, if my wrath you can withstand."

couple minutes later...

Tsun: Yo, btw, here's a shout so we can fight together and be best buddies.

Harkon: I will FEASTS on you in MOLAG BALZ HONOR!!!

Dragonborn: You do know if you die that molagz ballz will torture you for eternity right? I think that's a pretty important detail that should not be overlooked.

_______

Goes to Ivaarsted....

ESSENTIAL
ESSENTIAL
ESSENTIAL
ESSENTIAL
ESSENTIAL
ESSENTIAL

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Trying to trade gear with Cicero.

"Ooh, Listener, ooh! That tickles!" OVER AND OVER every time in that stupid squealing voice. Even more annoying than Lydia's "I am sworn to carry your burdens." :mad:

Nazeem and his stupid voice.
Belethor and his stupid voice.

jonathan90

well known member
How about that idiot nazeem.

OH, HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE CLOUD DISTRICT VERY OFTEN?OH, WHAT AM I SAYING? OF COURSE YOU DON'T.

And I can say that a million times on how many times he says that.

CHOP HIS HEAD OFF!!!!!that will shut him up.

Chadonraz

"Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard. Vampire hunters or something, in the old fort near Riften. Might consider joining up myself."

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
Karliah: In order to fight Mercer on equal footing, you must become a Nightingale. It is the only way.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Karliah: In order to fight Mercer on equal footing, you must become a Nightingale. It is the only way.

Dragonborn:
"Sure, I'll join your super secret organization when you've only known me for a day."

"Sure, I'll sell my soul to Nocturnal to defeat Mercer, sounds like fun."

"Oh okay, let me give you back this lockpick that never breaks, and take your boon instead. Because that will definitely help me out more in the end."

Brynjolf: "Sorry lass, I've got important things to do. We'll speak another time"
The fluff, I just saved the whole Guild and you can't even talk to me for a second? :mad:

Wildroses

One of my characters has a housecarl, Meeko and Barbas following her.

Kill. Me. Now.

I really miss playing Skyrim without spending so much effort walking through doors. Why did I think it was a good idea to make Meeko essential? And did you know you can't Fus Roh Dah Barbas? I tried, my shout went right through him and sent my housecarl flying against the wall.

Koala Jack

If it bleeds.
Astrid. Hate her so much.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
awesome skaal coat in skaal village is seen by me
oh Hist do I want one of those!
herma mora kills their leader for knowledge
I loot the body of the poor guy, only lootable skaal boots
:mad:

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Jarl Siddgeir.
Nazeem.
Glitches that render quests unable to be completed.

Basically this.

Karliah, Branwenn could probably kill Mercer with a sweet roll. Shush.

Chadonraz

Brynjolf and Eltrys, because they'll forever attempt to force conversation until/unless you let them.
I do not want to do your stupid quests, so leave me alone! -.-
And btw, Brynjolf, I've earned every septim I have honestly.

"Ooh look, a cave. Maybe we should see what's inside!"

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
Retrieve the Golden Claw for Lucius, oh and you have to find the secret of BFB before you can give him the claw back. There is 25 pounds that I don't feel like carrying around until I decide to go to Dragonsreach.

Chadonraz

Retrieve the Golden Claw for Lucius, oh and you have to find the secret of BFB before you can give him the claw back. There is 25 pounds that I don't feel like carrying around until I decide to go to Dragonsreach.

Quest items don't actually weigh anything, despite what it says in its description. :)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Annoying:
1) Quests that glitch and you can never get them completed without either losing levels or starting a new game
2) Vague Quests that don't make any sense
3) Endlessly searching for somebody to have some cash to buy all the crap you've collected since you've been concentrating on your combat skills and not your "honeyed words"
4) Pointing up on everything but never having enough perk points to actually fill you tree without betting to gazillionth level.

There are more, but those are off the top of my head.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Lucan: You didn't find the golden claw? *hangs himself*
And for goodness sake Lucan - stop thanking me for recovering it! It's been almost a year in game time and I see you almost every day! Yes! I know your grateful.

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
The Blades right after telling me they won't help me defeat Alduin unless I do what they say..

Esbern: Stop! Are you so blind to our danger that you can't see past your petty disagreements? Here you sit arguing about... nothing! While the fate of the land hangs in the balance!

Don't you understand the danger? Don't you understand what the return of the dragons means? Alduin has returned! The World-Eater! Even now, he devours the souls of your fallen comrades! He grows more powerful with every soldier slain in your pointless war! Can you not put aside your hatred for even one moment in the face of this mortal danger?