OOC An Orignal Skyrim Story.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Vlad

The beautiful land of skyrim is in turmoil all over agine, the civil war of nords against the imperials has left the land in ruins and the return of the dragons is only to make things worse, while the jarls are plotting against each other all trying to raise there armies, a secret power is emerging the thalmor spies are bending the ears are general talos making the war rage on. As all armies are gathering imperials, stormclocks, and elves what's the out come of skyrim going to be.
    Only rumour of the dragon born, the one man or women who can put an end to all this gives the people hope but who, where and when will this hero show themselves.

A more detailed back story is to come and anyone willing to join I will also need hellp with a narrator as this is my first story .

Any new ideas are also welcome and thank you reading.

DraconicPsycho

Dragonman
    This sounds exactly like a story that appeared earlier called War of Jarls...

Vlad

I've just read his after I saw the comment about similar story and yes it does sound the same but his is focused on the war of jarls I'm trying to do an original walk through based on the dragon born but I may now have to re-think a new idea

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts