Amulet of Articulation?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jam

I have the Tower of Strength perk in heavy armor and I was wondering if wearing the amulet of articulation, which is classified as light armor, will make this perk inactive...?

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
I don't believe so. Most of the armor perks based on wearing all the same type are calculated based on head, arms, chest and feet - shield's never included and doesn't affect those perks, so I would presume an amulet wouldn't either.

The only way to be sure would be to take off the amulet, let something hit you, put it on, let it hit you again (I wouldn't recommend this with a giant :p) and see whether the stagger is affected.

jam

I haven't noticed a difference, but my light armor increases if I get hit, which I don't believe is the case with shields

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
I'm pretty sure it does, but by an incredibly small amount.

Necromis

yeah i am a light armour wearer and I have that helm of V that gives you an increase on prices, it is labeled heavy and I started getting heavy armour bonuses, it freaked me out I was like, "what they heck, what piece of armour is heavy." cuz I had never been wearing any heavy armour. It lokks neat with my Ancient shrouded, too. But anywho it does not effect my light armour bonuses, so I would assume the same for your heavy armour issue, too.