Almost everyone in Whiterun

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

stagnant94

lol .
My Winterhold guards are tougher than yours.
Today a Frost Dragon AND an Ancient Dragon attacked there and the only victim was a chicken !
well I'm not surprised, we all know the consequences of killing a chicken within the vicinity of people, those dragons made there choice, and without being able to reload they're just gonna have to live with that decision

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
While going toe-to-toe with a spriggan one fine afternoon in the woods, it seemed every bleepin' animal came at me. Think they have some kinda power over the wildlife. Only ones missing were the snow animals, mammoths, skeevers, and the domesticateds. And it wasn't just one of each. I remember like four wolves, three bears, a few frostbite spiders, a pair of sabre cats, etc. Even a troll showed up for the party.

Jeez, I was half expecting an Attack Bunny to come hurtling at me from the underbrush! :confused:

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
i like to use the storm call on random towns... i killed a prominent member of Whiterun and a relative of his sent me a killer. i cant remember who it was. All i know is he says "do you get to the cloud district very often?"

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Yeah, I know who that bozo is. And then he says something like, "Oh, what was I thinking?" Gee, buddy, can you be any more insulting?! :mad:

I actually killed that dude and Belethor. Came back to Whiterun after becoming a vampire, and the two of them attacked me in separate instances. Took 'em both out. Best part? Belethor's shop is no longer open "for business" to me and the dude's wife always utters something smarmy like, "I hope you rot out in the wilderness" every time she sees me. So I tend to pickpocket her every time she hurls an insult. :D

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Yeah, I know who that bozo is. And then he says something like, "Oh, what was I thinking?" Gee, buddy, can you be any more insulting?! :mad:

I actually killed that dude and Belethor. Came back to Whiterun after becoming a vampire, and the two of them attacked me in separate instances. Took 'em both out. Best part? Belethor's shop is no longer open "for business" to me and the dude's wife always utters something smarmy like, "I hope you rot out in the wilderness" every time she sees me. So I tend to pickpocket her every time she hurls an insult. :D

that damn belethor, his voice screams town pedophile. i have this thought that he also sells children on the black market

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
exactly, im telling you im going to get together an angry mob

KITTEH

Khajiit
I had a frost dragon attack and so I called odvaing and he attacked a Npc standing in the middle of the fight

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
In your game, my friend. Mine? The tight-wad git is dead. Though I do terribly miss dropping off some crap at his store. ;)

That is the only reason i havent killed him, i dont like to kill shop owners...its against my morals?

When I sent Yamars to go fight the giant, the giant runs up on him like Ben-freaking-Rothlisberger and smacks him with his enormous club. Yamars goes flying like the ground just went out of style and I'm rofling in my bedroom. I mean, he goes so high that he doesn't come back down!

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
^^^ holy signature