• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jarif

i want to make a discussion about Alduin returning to Skyrim and maby why you ask? Because he was too weak besides i dont think he was at full power because if your were like a level 20+ you would of pretty much defeated him plus we diddnt get to absorb his soul

I want to add that there could be different type of dragon armour like blood dragon bones = red?
frost = blue/white, legendary = orange. plus there should be Alduin armour like shout call of valor and ask one the three heroes to take you to sovangaurd to collect Alduin's bones (if thats possible)

If aAduin evered returned he should be a giant like Deathwing, what do you guys think?

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
I think he'll be back for future TES games, not VI, but maybe VII or another one.
I doubt he'll be returning to Skyrim as part as a DLC. The Alduin thing has been done, and there are many more areas to go into, like the Falmer and the Thalmor.
And if you think Aldiun is easy then you should be playing on master. Without potions or food.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts