• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Their newly arrived guest quickly fell asleep and Edwin went back to rest himself quickly. He slept the rest of the night and woke up fairly early in the morning. Seeing that no-one else was awake yet he quietly got up and went outside. The jungle was beginning to wake up to, he could hear the sounds of birds, monkeys, and other animals unknown to him calling out to each other. The sun was just cresting over the horizon and beams of orange sunlight shone through the thick foliage to illuminate streaks of the ground.

After pausing to wonder at the amazing sight Edwin decided to go see how the sailors had fared overnight. He began to walk the quarter mile to the beach, his sword in his hand in case of attack from another Tay'suq or wolf. As soon as the beach came within sight Edwin knew something was wrong. A plume of black smoke rose from a small mound of bodies on the beach. He ran out towards the mound, looking for enemies, but there were none, and their ship was gone. Edwin swore loudly, realizing with a burst of fear that if they did not get back that boat they would have no way to return to Tamriel. As much as he like this continent it was not home, especially since the only women here had fur and claws.

After his brief moment of panic Edwin calmed down slightly, and walked slowly around the area were the ship had been. There was blood in the sand, lots of blood from the bodies, but nothing else that he saw immediately. Deciding the others should know about this as soon as possible Edwin set off in a dead sprint back towards Kcluso's cottage. He burst back through the door loudly, "Wake up! The ship has been taken and the sailors are dead!"

Happy thoughts, something that had not reached the mind of Bormir for so long, finally entered his dreams that night. While he wasn't sleeping in the most comfortable of a spot, it was like living in the Palace of Kings compared to those dreaded days on that small boat. Boy he was glad that episode of his life was over, or was it?

Waking up the next morning, Bormir still laid on the ground half-asleep. He wanted to get up, but the burning of his skin forced him to continue to lay on the ground. The ointment that was to be given to him was going to be cherished dearly.

Faint footsteps were soon heard in the distant outside of the shack, well it seemed to be footsteps. He was still half out of it, for all he knew, he could be hearing nothing. The footsteps grew louder though, and his suspicion grew also.

Before he could turn his head towards the wooden door of the clay shack, he heard the burst of the doors and the scream of "Wake up! The ship has been taken and the sailors are dead!"

Quickly coming to his senses and jumping off the floor, Bormir began to yelp in pain as the flesh on his back burned from the suffering it received from the sun the last week. Combined with his skin condition and weight loss, he was in no shape to aid them in any chase they made towards there lost ship but perhaps he could aid them.

"I'm sincerely sorry, but physically I can not aid you. My condition is too poor. However I have my steel sword, if you guys need it, you can take it. My deepest regret that I can't help you no more. Once my condition improves, I will be right alongside you."

Bormir pointed towards the steel sword of his, next to the wooden door which Edwin had just busted through. As he finished speaking, Kcluso began to wake up, it wasn't the best timing, but Bormir was going to ask if he could prepare him that ointment of his. The burning of his flesh was coming at a point of being unbearable. How the heck did he manage to sleep through last night?

"My deepest apologizes as well Kcluso, I seem only to be a burden as of right now. And this may not be the best of timing, but the pain in my flesh is becoming unbearable. Do you think you will be able to prepare this ointment you mentioned yesterday soon?"

buckdog3

Moonborn
    The guards took them to there barracks and they sat down to talk about the indecent. After explaining the head guard spoke "We are going to have to keep you here for the night"..

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    Crengar dipped his head under the doorway as they entered the barracks, one of the guardsmen asking for his weapon after the explanation. He got somewhat defensive, pulling away. "My axe is not yours to keep...I'll put it up myself."

The guard glared. "I think you can spare a night without it. Or would you prefer to stay longer?" Crengar snorted. "You can't touch this axe. You're welcome to try though since your persistent." The guardsman did try to take Stone-fury, only to flinch back in pain as soon as he touched it, as if he were touching a hot oven.

Crengar said nothing short of "I told you so", leaning the axe on the nearby rack. As much as he didn't like parting with Stone-fury, at least he'd be able to keep it close for the night.

He looked at Kayden and slapped his shoulder. "The messes we get into here, eh old friend?"

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Kcluso woke easily, he always slept lightly, so it was no surprise when Edwin returned and yelled that their ship had gone that Kcluso was on his feet as soon as Edwin had entered the door. Bormir mentioned about the ointment and Ma'Riva hustled up to start the process. She whisked herself outside to gather herbs and then returned in a flash busy with her mortar and pestle. Dardin stayed soundly asleep through all of the conversation. He had yet to learn the gift of light sleeping....not that he needed to yet.

"It is all right friend. You need rest. Kcluso and his other friends will hunt the ship. Ma'Riva will tend to you until you are recovered, yes?" He finished his sentences and glanced over his shoulder, in an almost comical manner, at his wife as he asked the end of his question. She smiled a toothy grin and continued her work as Kcluso chuckled and took a small piece of jerky out of a box near the make-shift window.

"Everyone, please help yourself. This jerky is made from the Tay'suq and we have plenty."

buckdog3

Moonborn
    Kayden and Crengar were taken to a damp and dark place with moss on the walls. Once hey got to there cells Crengar hit once guard knocking him out easily next Kayden elbowed one in the nose and cracked him in the jaw. " No rest for the wicked ayee Crengar?" He gave his companion a wolfish smile as they began to look for there gear

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    ((I'll let that slide Buck but just for future reference, try not to control Crengar plz.))\

Crengar chuckled. "If only."

He stretched a bit. "Speaking of rest."