A ninja's guide to Being a Sneaky Bastard

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
Hello there. Today im going to show you how to be a Sneaky bastard. While being a sneaky bastard you can kill most enimies in one hit. Ill show you a few methods of sneaky bastadstry(Totally made that word up)

Armor
Armor doesnt matter when your sneaking. If you just cant give up your daedric set grab the muffled movement perk get muffle on your boots or grab the steed stone. While light armor may be easier you can sneak in that legendary dragon bone set you have!

Your Race
Your race is your choice. Weather you want to be a Argonian or A orc it doesnt matter. While some races have a head start in sneak you can just level your sneak. It just takes you a little longer for you character to Become that badass sneaky staber.

Daggers
Hey you know daggers? Those toothpicks you didnt grab beacuase they only do 10 dmg. Well with the right perks you can pretty much one shot giants! First grab the perk assassins blade. It turns the 2x dammage from sneak attacks with daggers to 15x! So those 10 dmg daggers can do 150 dmg. Dual daggers now do 300dmg.
Gear
Im not gonna tell you "Hey choose that one set you need it for assassins!" First off like i said the game is your choice in how you play. Second im telling not you how to be an assassin. Im telling you how to be a Sneaky Bastard. But heres some good gear for sneaking

Nightingale
Shrouded Armor
Ancient Shrouded
Ebony Mail
Some Custom plops you enchanted
All these are great sets for them sneaky type peps.

Master of Weaponry
Remember when i told you about daggers? Well maybe assassins kill people with just daggers but a sneaky bastard chooses whatever he wants to murder that one guy with his back turned. If you wanna murder people with daggrs cool. If you wanna sneak up on that bandit with a warhammer and turn his head into a red stump thats cool too. A true sneaky bastard uses whatevers at his disposel to murder. Theres no right way to kill someone. While there is also no wrong way!

Now your ready to be a sneaky bastard! Now go out there and Shoot people in the arrow with a knee and stab and kill and cut. Good luck.

xsneakyxsimx

I may be sneaky, but I'm no bastard! :p

Anyway, nice little guide, some useful information in there. One note to make though, the Muffled Movement perk is a 50% noise reduction. The Silence perk is a full 100% noise reduction, but can be substituted for the Muffle enchant or spell, which is also 100% noise reduction.