A name for an Argonian Dragonborn

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Benthos

Proud Mer
I had a Novice Hood, and a Necklace of Minor Magicka, so I had a good supply, refreshing my Sword and Healing :D

EDIT: The fight took so long that his staff ran out of charge half way through... It gets worse after that though, he starts using Ice Spike XD
Friggin' Ice Spike, I never had him run out, he got close once but that was it. One time I killed him and he didn't have his staff on him. The blizzard attack some mages/necromancers cast on you that normally kill you in one hit is what I usually look out for, as lethal as Ice Spike can be and even looks like it would be, it doesn't deter me as much as that big blast of snow and ice that kills the player regardless of equipment in one hit.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
Friggin' Ice Spike, I never had him run out, he got close once but that was it. One time I killed him and he didn't have his staff on him. The blizzard attack some mages/necromancers cast on you that normally kill you in one hit is what I usually look out for, as lethal as Ice Spike can be and even looks like it would be, it doesn't deter me as much as that big blast of snow and ice that kills the player regardless of equipment in one hit.
Yeah, Ice Storms are so annoying -_- In other news, I just defeated Hevnoraak. Much easier than Krosis, mind you.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Yeah, Ice Storms are so annoying -_- In other news, I just defeated Hevnoraak. Much easier than Krosis, mind you.
He is, you also get help which is a big plus, you don't have to kill a dragon then the priest on top of a mountain. There's tips online in how to easily kill Krosis by full Unrelenting Force shouting him off of the mountain side but so far it hasn't work for me, he tends to react quickly to me whenever I try something magic/shout wise even at the start of battle. I once started it with a Fire Rune on the ground in front of his coffin and a Fire Atronach, let's just say I regretted that when he sent my Fire Atronach after me somehow.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
He is, you also get help which is a big plus, you don't have to kill a dragon then the priest on top of a mountain. There's tips online in how to easily kill Krosis by full Unrelenting Force shouting him off of the mountain side but so far it hasn't work for me, he tends to react quickly to me whenever I try something magic/shout wise even at the start of battle. I once started it with a Fire Rune on the ground in front of his coffin and a Fire Atronach, let's just say I regretted that when he sent my Fire Atronach after me somehow.
I didn't get help... The ghost just sort of yielded and left me to kill it. He uses Command Daedra to control anything you summon. But if you summon a Flaming Familiar, they explode before he gets them. I just defeated Vokun too now! Konahriik, here I come!

Benthos

Proud Mer
Argonians also have a specified type of name, we can look up what sort of nationality of human names they based them off of for the first name if you want.

I didn't get help... The ghost just sort of yielded and left me to kill it. He uses Command Daedra to control anything you summon. But if you summon a Flaming Familiar, they explode before he gets them. I just defeated Vokun too now! Konahriik, here I come!
Alright then, let's stop this discussion because we're off topic as is, lol

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
My Argonian is named Pierces-Many-Souls

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Boreas: named after a Roman God with snakes instead of legs
Raptoid: according to mythology a raptoid is a human lizzard
Cecrops: named after a king of Athens who was half man half snake
Glycon: snake God with the head of a man
Ningizzida: Lord of the Tree of Life, linked to the water serpent Hydra
Shenlong: a Chinese God with a dragon body and a human head
Sobek: ancient Egypt God with the head of a crocodile.
Tlaloc: Aztec God with snake fangs
Typhon: The father of all monsters in Greek mythology

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts