A More Fun Character Than My Conjuration / Archer

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ariadne33

So I chronically restart just like a lot of people do hehe. I thought I had found a character so fun I'd stick with it all the way through - my Breton Conjuration / Archer named Ariadne. But I found something even more fun. Really it's hilarious and awesome and so versatile.

Sneak: Stealth x 5, Backstab, Deadly Aim, Assassin's Blade = 8

Illusion: Novice thru Expert Illusion, Dual Casting, Hypnotic Gaze, Aspect of Terror, Rage, Animage, Kindred Mage, Quiet Casting = 11

One Handed: Armsman x 5, Fight Stance, Savage Strike = 7

Light Armor: Agile Defender x 1, Custom Fit, Matching Set = 3

Smithing: left side up to Dragon = 5

Enchanting: Enchanter x 5, Insightful, Corpus, Extra Effect = 8

Alteration: Novice and Apprentice, Magic Resist x 2 = 4

Restoration: Novice and Apprentice, Regeneration, Recovery x 1 = 4

For a total of 50 Perks. Any extra I'd put into Destruction up to Impact and have a suit of Fortify Destruction armor to take on Dragons. And Speechcraft possibly for money and conveniences. Or Restoration to have better healing. Truth be told you don't really need Restoration that much anyway, I just like it.

So this character makes enemies fight each other and can one shot them with sneak attacks (among other things) but the punchline is he's a French-looking Breton named Da'fuq hehehe :)