Spoiler A little disappointed with vampire storyline

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Darth Brogan

Sith Lord
I'm not exactly saying it was bad, because it was pretty cool. However, what I was hoping for was a storyline were you could actually be evil, and join Lord Harkon, but you turn out to be a good vampire. The vampire and Dawnguard storylines pretty much have you doing the same thing. I think it would've been cool to actually be evil for once, because there's not too much of that in Skyrim's storylines.

I can't say much more than, 'I agree.'

Jaeger

Shaking down shopkeepers, assassinating poor smucks, eating priests, killing priests,Killing werewolf hunters (who very well might have become a werewolf slayer because a werewolf went nutters a killed his little girl) etc not evil enough?

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Doesn't Harkon give you a chance to betray Serana and hand the bow over to him? I didn't do this. Killed him instead. But maybe if you do this it will give you a chance to join him. I don't know. Has anyone done this yet?

Darth Brogan

Sith Lord
Shaking down shopkeepers, assassinating poor smucks, eating priests, killing priests,Killing werewolf hunters (who very well might have become a werewolf slayer because a werewolf went nutters a killed his little girl) etc not evil enough?
I'm talking about storylines. You almost always turn out to be the good guy in the storylines.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Doesn't Harkon give you a chance to betray Serana and hand the bow over to him? I didn't do this. Killed him instead. But maybe if you do this it will give you a chance to join him. I don't know. Has anyone done this yet?
UESP says he betrays you if you do it.
Still, you can always blot out the sun yourself. Heck, even if you join the Dawnguard, you can get Serana's blood on the sun arrow things and blot out the sun (and fight in the shade). I'd say that's pretty darn bad.
I'm talking about storylines. You almost always turn out to be the good guy in the storylines.
Dark Brotherhood says "hi."

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
I was so curious about this option that a reloaded the autosave an entire 10 seconds before the fight, after the grueling grind to get back to the fight i found out you can give him the bow then he calls you an idiot and you have to fight him without it.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Well Harkon was more of a 'demented, crazed, power hungry, obsessed with the sun that is so unhealthy that he should be in an asylum' kind of deal, but yea. What would happen though if you could join harkan? Serana would probably be demolished, along with what's-her-face-who-likes-to-lock-up-daughter-for-fun who happens to also be very paranoid.

But that is interesting... what could have happened... What would happen to the sun? It is a fact that when you blot out the sun it only lasts a day but still.. What would happen if you sided with Harkon, vampires being immune to the sun (sorry if I didn't read the basic plan of action on Harkon's terms) would be kinda... Chaotic. But I like chaos... I think it's fun... Hearing people scream. >_> I'm a demented person... Yes.

But if you were evil.. Wouldn't you want to dispose of Harkon yourself, and plan a new order of vampires, ones who make mortals as their pets or something? Hm... I'm gonna chew on some pretzels on this... This is an interesting 'what-if'. :)

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Evil or not, Harkon was going to kill you either way.
So you kill him, keep the bow for yourself, and blot out the sun.

Isn't that evil?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts