Spoiler A dragon.....underground???!!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
A friend came over and we were playing skyrim when he tells me to shout at the artificial sun in blackreach. Suddenly a dragon comes out of nowhere and almost kills me.WTF!? How did a dragon even get down there and is there anywhere in the game that mentions it or talks about it?

Kory Stukenborg

Proud Member of the Mercer County Facial Hair Club
Haha, one time a dragon attacked me inside of Whiterun. It's still there with all its skin too, even though I looted it.

Mookie

A friend came over and we were playing skyrim when he tells me to shout at the artificial sun in blackreach. Suddenly a dragon comes out of nowhere and almost kills me.WTF!? How did a dragon even get down there and is there anywhere in the game that mentions it or talks about it?

Dwemer captured it for research purposes :)

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Oh yes, Vulthuryol... Yeah, he is just a random dragon in Blackreach. Evidently he is an ancient dragon who escaped death by the Blades during the Dragon Wars and survived. How he ended up in Blackreach? Hell if I know, your guess is as good as mine.

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
I know the only way I've ever got him to come to me was if I used unrelenting force on the artificial sun. As to how he got there? Aliens.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations

Morgan

How he ended up in Blackreach? Hell if I know, your guess is as good as mine.

Flushed down the toil... er garderobe by someone who thought it'd be cool to have a baby dragon for a pet, but didn't realize how big and uncute they get when they grow up ;)

Morgan

As to how he got there? Aliens.

Lister: Your explanation for anything slightly peculiar is aliens, isn't it? You lose your keys, it's aliens. A picture falls off the wall, it's aliens. That time we used up a whole bog roll in a day, you thought that was aliens as well.
Rimmer: Well we didn't use it all, Lister. Who did?