• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    As Conquers was subconsiously rising, a certain familar smell came to him. He froze, then began to fall at breakneck speed. "Mother of Akatosh, WHERE IS IT?!", he shouted. Just before hitting the ground the vampire stopped himself, flaring his wings out, then turned his head towards a small cottage. He smiled, something not exactly easy for a vampire lord to do, and began to fly forwards at a very fast pace, nearly as fast as his freefall. Within seconds, he was at the door. This time, however, he remembered his manners. Instead of breaking the door down, he simply destroyed the lock with some spell or another and gently pushed the door open.

Conquers closed his eyes and breathed in the hearty smell of skooma. And a sweaty werewolf. And a sweatless undead. "Please tell me you're willing to let me have some of this skooma. If you don't, I can't be held responsible for my actions. Oh, don't take that as a threat. I'm insane", said the man. All he got in reply was some shards of a broken skooma bottle lodging themselves in his arm and a shattering noise. With a sigh, he tore them out and healed himself, then opened his eyes. Rolling around on the floor, rubbing up against dozens of skooma bottles, were Desiree and Vilvenus. Neither seemed to have noticed his entry. "NIRN TO DESIREE! CAN I HAVE SOME SKOOMA PLEASE?", said Conquers when he realized how high they must have been. He didn't seem very fazed by the fact that he ahd just broken into his hosts home.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "Wha...?" Desiree heard a voice, and swung her head in the direction of Conquers in his beast form. She wasn't phased, however, she didn't know exactly that it was him at the moment because she had never seen him in this form before. She was in mid-way entry to the back room to grab another case of skooma, and also focused on him as her blurred eyes and lack of focus made it hard for her to understand what he was saying. All she could do was smile and laugh. She wondered why he was so tense, but didn't care really, for she knew how to fix it. She headed further into the back room, continuing to teeter totter, and then she made her way out with another large case nearly tripping and dropping it. "Shut up, whoever you are--stop babbling and have some skooma. I promise you haven't had anything like this. It's my own special recipe..." She was starting to sober up, to which needed to be fixed. She handed Conquers about seven bottles before making it back to the floor over by Vil. She set the case down, and then she and Vil began to attack it. "Oh, and uh, if you want more... stick around and join us..." She hiccuped, and then downed more of the pink dreamy liquid.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Within seconds every skooma bottle given to Conquers was down his gullet, glass and all. He kept a continuous healing spell up and grabbed a few bottles lying on the ground, eating them in order to ingest any drops of skooma left inside of them. Satiated (for the moment) he transformed back into his natural form, pants stretched out quite a bit. He felt himself beginning to fall into a delusional mindset, so he grabbed a shirt and slipped it on, then grabbed another bottle of skooma, his left hand still healing the wounds caused by eating glass. Digesting such things is generally not a good idea. "Many thanks, you-", said Conquers, hiccuping, then continuing. "-guys. I had a craving for the... the... the... what was I talking about?" The effects were beginning to set in. "Whatever. You two are, like, super-mega-skoomadedeed or something? Seriously? Wow, this must be some potent stuff!" A slur crept into his voice as he downed the bottle of skooma in his right hand. It was going to be a fun night.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Vil and Des look to each other, a twinkle in their eyes as they realize with the help of Conquers that the case they had just consumed was gone in a matter of seconds. "Should we show him?" Vil asked Des, grabbing her hand as she kissed it. Des pulled Vil into her arms, and she began to run her hands through her hair. "Show him what?" Des hiccuped, kissing Vil on the lips, and then she began to laugh tossing another empty bottle. Vil shrugged, smiling for no apparent reason, and she said, "Oh I don't remember...GO GET MORE SKOOMA!" She demanded picking her tone up to a bit of a yell at the end. Desiree and Vil then both busted out into laughter. Vil clumsily stood up, walking around the room fumbling over to a set of drawers where she kept all of her luxurious tobaccos from all over Tamriel. She packed a pipe, and then ignited it with a small flame spell. She turned around, looking to Conquers, and she put back on that goofy smile as she puffed. "OH HEY! DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE! You been here this whole time?" She chuckled, and then asked, "You want a pipe? I got some moon sugar tobacco that will knock your socks off...literally." She then looked down to her feet in reference. But the socks were still on. By this time Des already had headed back to the room and was right back on the floor near Conquers handing him seven more bottles. "Conquers..." Des proclaimed curiously "...did I let you in? How did you get here? NO I KNOW HOW! YOU TELEPORTED DIDN'T YOU?! OH WILL YOU TEACH ME HOW?!"

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    The skooma's effects had set in fully by now. Conquers grabbed the seven bottles and began chugging one down. While doing so, he dropped another and it shattered. He dropped the other five in surprise, then bent down to lick the skooma off the floor. He was not a wasteful person. Suddenly, Desiree asked him something about teleportation. "Wha-... Who are you people? Oh, ya', the real'state guys. Go an' molest a trash can! Oh, I'm sorry, arch mage! You wanna' know howta' tel'port? I's easeh! First, you spin 'round and around, then, you tel'port! Here, I'lla show you!", said the man, beginning to spin around in cricles. Within seconds, though, he fell onto a broken skooma bottle, injuring his leg. He laughed it off and healed the wound, oblivious to any and all pain, then returned to licking up skooma.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "CONQUERS I WILL GIVE YOU A HUNDRED BOTTLES OF SKOOMA IF YOU GO AND MOON AURA!" Vil declared, laughing heavily afterwards as she reached in to the wooden case and grabbed out a few more bottles. She looked to Des, who was already heading into the back room for another case. She wondered to herself briefly about how whether or not Conquers realized what kind of thing they had going on here. She wondered if anyone wondered that. And the hideaway. She wondered so many things, and yet, it was all dismissed by that blue color she kept seeing. She then remembered she had a lit pipe in her hands, and she began to smoke it.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Watching Aura leave him, swimming to the surface, Dmitry could not help himself but enjoy the view. Once she was out of sight, even vampire sight, he was about to do the same and join her.

And then he noticed the hole. Since the trivialness of air was no longer a concern of his, he swam toward the hole instead.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Conquers stared at Des, not really looking at her. He was actually just staring off into space, and so did not hear what she said about aura. "Wha- wait, what? Hey, hey, hey, hey, wait up! Why are you suddenly a green blotch? Nope, now you're blue. All's good... all's good... Hey, don't go blowing none of that smoke in my face, my face is... my face is so scaly... and my hands!" At this, the man began to rub his face. "They can... They are able to touch everything..."

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Des continued with Conquers to ravage down as much Skooma as they could, and then all of a sudden passed out with a bottle turned upside down and flowing down her shirt. Eventually, all of her clothes were soaked in skooma, and she was snoring extremely loud.

By this time, Vil forgot about her dare to Conquers, and she was headed down the path leaving the door of the cottage wide open because it now wouldn't close. She had two skooma bottles in her pocket, and then two in each of her hands. She wasn't making a very successful journey, teeter tottering back and forth as she was, but still able enough to get to the flat lands below off the cliffside. She disappeared into the thick of the forest with no real aim as to where she was going.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    Continuing his exploration of the Hideaway, Fenris has been on the hunt for Vil since he’d lost sight of her when they entered. The place was absolutely magnificent in size and camps and houses littered the various clearings and hillsides, he could help but be somewhat reminded of the Sanctuary he had came from. Nearing the point of desperation in his search he headed up the rocky slopes leading to the large overhanging cliff, passing several more makeshift cottages he watched as the werewolves and vampires went on about their daily lives. Reaching the cliff face he stood overlooking the dense forest bellow as his senses tuned in on the sounds and scents below, among the dear and other various game familiar soft acrobatic footsteps reached his ears heading deeper into the forest alone.

Checking the weapons on his back to make sure they still fit securely in place he lowered himself over the cliff face, keeping his hand against the wall as he surfed down the slope on his feet, landing at the bottom and dusting himself off. Not wanting to lose this opportunity he stayed focused on the light patter of the footsteps as he chased after with his superhuman speed. After several close encounters with spooked deer he reached a small clearing coming to a stop has he spotted Vil walking across it with a wobble to her step. Watching his footing as to not make a sound he walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist as he sat his head on her shoulder. “I’m sorry My Aedra, for everything…”

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Vil was a bit startled by Fenris's random appearance out of thin air. She smiled to the familiar, strong, comfortable arms that surrounded her body as his head rested on her shoulder. She heard him apologize, to which she had no idea why he had done so. She took the skooma bottle to her lips, downing the last half that she had left of the open bottle. Vil then chucked it at a tree, the glass breaking into several pieces. She flipped around, wrapping her arms around his waste as she reached up and kissed him leaving the taste of skooma behind as they parted. "What do you mean sorry?" She hiccuped, and then giggled.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    Tasting Skooma on Vil’s lips Fenris was slightly taken aback but too caught up in the moment to inquire on her new hobby. One arm still wrapped around her back he brushed the hair from her intoxicated ruby red eyes, caressing her cheek in the palm of his hand as his silvery eyes pierced them like two small moons. “For abandoning you with no reason; leaving so suddenly like that…” Fenris sighed laying his forehead on hers. “I thought I needed to protect you; the family, I should have remained at your side consequences be damned.” He finished in a soft loving tone, kissing her passionately tasting the Skooma on her lips once again.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "Well I forgive you, for whatever you did..." She laughed, Desiree having obviously completely left her mind by now. She jumped up into Fenris's arms, taking a cork out of the second bottle of skooma in her hands, and she down it all the way chucking it back against her throwaway tree. The bottle shattered of course, and she continued on with their passionate kisses until she pulled away after a few moments. "Wanna go hide somewhere?" She gave him a flirtatious wink.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    "Where do you have in mind?" Fenris grinned wolfishly kissing her again as he held her beautiful body in his arms. Still caught up in the moment he continued to ignore the Skooma usage, the only thing that mattered to him right now is his love was back in reach once again.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "mmmmm well I'm saying I haven't felt you in a while... we could, um, always find a tree." She grinned, knowing that would bring back pleasant old memories. She kissed up and down his neck as he held her, and then she looked around to the abundant about of trees for them to pick from. "Just take your pick, my love..." She tossed more skooma into her mouth.