• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    JUST SAW IT ALSO. INTERNALLY SCREAMING. THE WHOLE MICROSOFT/BETHESDA CONFERENCE WAS FIRE.

But seriously, cant wait for the forums to boom again like they did around Skyrim's release. Straight bliss :yay:

Hart

Sassmaster
    I'm looSING MY MIND AHHHHH ELDER SCROLLS YES OH MY GOD seriously I'm just internally and eternally shrieking with GODDAMN JOY.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    GUYS THE UNIVERSE IS RIGHT AGAIN! REJOICE AS OUR MESSIAH TODD HAS GIVEN US NEW LIFE!!! DRINK IN THE NAME OF TODD!!!!!!

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD, BLESSED BE HIS GLORIOUS NAME, BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD, BLESSED BE HIS NAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!!

It’s time to turn my phone off now, as the alcohol is starting to take hold and I am no longer a responsible adult. I bid you lovely peoples a good evening!

Hart

Sassmaster
    That post felt... really bland to me, and I don't know how to make it better. Ugggghh. So sorry.

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    I AM SO EXCITED YESSSSS!!!!! ELDER SCROLLS VI PLEASE BLESS US DIVINES FOR A WONDERFUL FUTURE OF TAMRIEL!!!!!!!! :yay:
    chevy-chase-excited.gif

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    @Hart NO IT IS NOT BLAND. Hush now; it was a wonderful post and you know it. The feels are skyrocketing higher than a dead Dragonborn's corpse of a giant :,) It was beautiful!

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    @Hart @Zelda
    Lot's of good posts full of feels, nice guys! Rolard will continue enjoying his bath until y'all are done or I can think of something else for him to do xP

Hart

Sassmaster
    Writing a feel-sy post that's kind of just fuzzy flashbacks?

Also uploaded an image of what Ihylin would look like! It's the closest I can get, but it's got the baby-face going on, which I imagine her having. Just... less armor, lol.

Hart

Sassmaster
    I kept looking at it and deemed it a weird mix between Sansa and Arya Stark.

Anyway, there's my post! It's longer than my normal ones, because I have trouble getting into feely stuff. Have fun with it!

Edit: Ahhh, fluff. I didn't think about the letters. Assume she found them, was confused because she didn't remember, and just kept them.

Last edited:

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Hi guys, I'm sorry AGAIN! Every time I think that I have everything sorted and I have the time something comes up! I have finally managed to get myself some semblance of an order and will definitely get a post up soon. I'm just glad that Revus wasn't in any interactions.

Also, HYPE HYPE HYPE. The question his though: High Rock, Hammerfell or both?!

Hart

Sassmaster
    You're good man! Everyone gets caught up in life. I'm kind of glad the RP has died down a bit. It's not so fast paced that I can't keep up with it. (I've been in a few of those. It sucked.) I'm thinking High Rock. I've never been a mage type in my games, so maybe I can try a Breton build when VI finally comes out. I'm also super curious what the plot will be, and how they're going to incorporate some of the guilds we've seen before.

On another note, writing fanfiction is more difficult than I imagined.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Thanks for understanding haha. Yeah, my go-to-race has become Breton in recent years and I find a battlemage works really well.

Finally got a post up! Not the best, but I thought I should at least reintroduce Revus somewhat.

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    Hmm, now that I look at it I think it may be set in Hammerfell, the landscape looks a bit arid in the trailer. Either way, PRAISE TALOS

Also, glad to see Revus is back in action =)

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    Hey guys! I will be giving a post sometime today (hopefully within the next hour if I am blessed with the time)
    Oh I was definitely thinking between Hammerfell and High Rock! There just isn't enough forests in the trailer to be Summerset (although I really wanted it to be here: just to discover the aftermath of the hopeful destruction of the Thalmor >: ) But I LOVE the idea of Hammerfell or High Rock... I want some beautiful middle-eastern-themed impressions from Hammerfell, and maybe some sweet Pirate quests? And you all know what a big fan I am of kingdoms, so High Rock is always on my list. :oops:

@The_Lost_Foxtrot Hi Foxtrot! Welcome to the forums! :D Unfortunately, this thread is temporarily not excepting any new requests, as the stories have their first true continuity in quite awhile. So nothing against you! <3 If you are still interested when the thread becomes open again (unsure of the time frame) I will PM you with information! I hope you have a wonderful new adventure on the forums: and thank you for considering this thread! I am sure you will find one that is suitable for you and will welcome you with open arms!