18+ Mass Effect: Chaos

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Well, I just got back from Germany today. Which means I'll be a lot more active and available for posting. Marcus will take the position of First Officer/XO, and I'll use the dark blue I use for Salthar.

Drahkma

Dashing Imperial Officer.
    Okay, so about four spots are filled? I'll start doing the cast list/positions now.

Baneloth

Zael will be the Engineer. This for his colour. We also need a doctor. Maybe a Salarian? I could do it...

Baneloth

Name: Vibik Jirajio

Race: Salarian

Class: Engineer/Medic

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 89 Lbs

Appearance: Jibik is a small, thin, blue skinned individual, with black irises. Although he is relatively unused to combat, he was a combat medic during the fighting on Sur'Kesh. As a result of that, he has two long scars on his right cheek, just under his eye.

Weapons: A Scorpion pistol

Armour: Assorted armour pads, though when off duty, he wears a tunic and pants of a dark grey material.

Dislikes: Ignorance, war like people.

Bio: N/A. Erased either by himself, or STG friends.

Drahkma

Okay, fine. I think that does it for crew we need. I guess the pilot will be an NPC? That way no one gets left behind while on missions. Also, I'm wondering if we should have an AI?

Drahkma

Not the best for a first post, but oh well. Just woke up...

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Do you want the rest of the crew to go to the docking bay or the council chambers?

Drahkma

Whoops! Didn't even realize people were still interested...stupid alerts. Ah, yes, sort of congregate outside the ship. I was thinking of having all the others sort have been briefed already, and Eric was just completely blindsided.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts