107th Aldmeri Battalion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Not up to me, ask Captain Nagisus, Chowder, or Chief Scaly Nipples.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
Oh.My GOD. Who knew stinking lizards that worship trees were soo..uptight about everything?

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
Me? I'm just an assassin. Luckily for the Dominion, I like elves better than I do lizards.

In addition, High Elves are just so much more bangable than Argonians.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Oh.My GOD. Who knew stinking lizards that worship trees were soo..uptight about everything?

What'd you expect? I'm a suit-donning reptilian drunkard who's more stressed than the inverse of a cockney's h.

Me? I'm just an assassin. Luckily for the Dominion, I like elves better than I do lizards.

In addition, High Elves are just so much more bangable than Argonians.

Ahem. Two, well, y'knows. All the ladies are just crowding to our dual pelvis-cannons and chiseled good looks.

If you really want to join us instead, mister Sea-Elf, message me privately.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
He may only join on certain terms, Jei. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm late for a banjo lesson, a drinking contest, and a threesome in Markarth (i.e. the best multitask ever), you gildedskin scum, so I shall leave your thread.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
I paid extra for one away from other guys.

Because, y'know. That's gross.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
This battalion is like two swans -- seemingly dangerous, but not very formidable or organised.

NOT TO MENTION NO MATCH FOR A CROCODILE!

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Actually we have another PM for newer members cos the original is full, so approx. 80 pages. And if we factor in all our posts here, we're approaching the 90 mark.