OOC ♪♫ Laughter From The Void ♫♪

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    sweet, i think that we'll make up one, one that has been forgotten, still working on that atm

A.Auditore

maybe...
    ill be fixing the first post in this thread, (sometime this week) so atm... just make the post traveling... murdering someone... stealing... hunting... whatever

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Just a reminder--- that monday is the starting day of the IC thread, i just have it up now so you all have it marked when youre ready on monday to post

A.Auditore

maybe...
    First Post on here is updated, please read Thanks ;)

A.Auditore

maybe...
    correct ;) gives everyone plenty of time get sometging together and a chance for more applicants

Duon

Graphic Designer
    If I was ever on time you would be convined I was some sort of Robot replacement... :eek:

-----------------------------------------

Name: Soran Grimm “Grimm”

Age/Race/Gender: 24 / Nord/Bosmer / Male

Appearance: (Coming Soon)

Clothing/Weapons: Old set of Morag Tong Assassins Armor, Tonfa Swords, Shuriken, and Kunai.

31369-1-1360522663.jpg

Tonfa Swords

(tonfa swords in action :B)

Shuriken & Kunai

LITTLE Background Story:
    Orphaned at a very young age during a particularly bad outbreak of the plague Soran spent his childhood running the streets of Solitude, surviving mostly off his quick wits and quicker hands which he used to scrape together a modest living for an unwanted street rat through various acts of petty thievery. At the age of ten he made the most fortunate mistake of picking the pocket of an elderly Speaker of the Dark Brotherhood lifting a valuable signet ring right off his finger. Discovering his ring missing; the Speaker was more impressed by the child’s natural talent then angry, he decided to adopt the youth and raise him in the ways of shadow imparting in Soran the teachings of Sithis and the Night Mother from the beginning giving him the purpose he so needed in life.

Apprenticing under the aging Master Assassin for five years; Soran officially joined the Brotherhood the day of his fifteenth birthday, accepting and executing his first real contract the same night before attending his own party. Breaking ties due to events caused by the Thalmors attacks on the clans; Grimm has mostly traveled abroad dabbling in different aspects of Tamriels darker side, involving himself in everything from smuggling to mercenary work and everything in between. Through all this though Soran has never forsaken the principles taught to him by the man whose last name he bears and continues to hold the Dark Brotherhood close at heart.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Kitty, Squeaky, Shadow and Duon all accepted..... Lifts and Irish you both still with us?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    friday the earliest, but itll start monday if you guys dont mind waiting that long

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Sweet...

Few things!
    ~Please read the first post if you have not already
    ~Please pick your font colors if you have not already green pink red orange blue are taken, shadow if the colors you have in your cc red needs to be changed please :D thanks so ill need color fronts from Lift, Irish (when she posts her cc) and Duon.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    never with the red, cause i think duon wants to use red too, just if you 3 are posting together make yours different with either bold or slant font

Duon

Graphic Designer
    I don’t care which I am so I will let sqeagy pick since he submitted his cc first; I don’t use the forums stock red anyway but the same colorcode as my name, so the shade is probably a little different.

Mine: Testing
    Forums: Testing

Forum is a shade brighter but just barely

Irish

Thane of Solitude
    Putting the finishing touches on my CC, so expect it shortly. :)

A.Auditore

maybe...
    *flips everything* the wait is killin meh! :eek:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts