• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
drunko.. *sigh* i'm tired m8.. can't you make it easier? i'm not reading more of your made up jibberish cause every time i do i have to site hop in order to make sure its factual and when i do i find it IS in fact 9 out of 10 complete fabricated bs! so no.. not getting suckered into it this time, go away.

Lol?
i just went over some of your text wall and my gosh m8.. as usual you are so wrong i don't even know where to begin.. talos ban cause.. they won't trade with any other race... where in oblivion do you find this plops??? nevermind, its YOU, why am i surprised!? make you a deal, shorten your text wall and i'll disprove it all tomorrow "providing i'm not banned of course" for now i gotta get some sleep, my goodness you guys.. i used to run track ffs! and that plops never wore me out more than dealing with you hyper opinionated assholes..

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
i just went over some of your text wall and my gosh m8.. as usual you are so wrong i don't even know where to begin.. talos ban cause.. they won't trade with any other race... where in oblivion do you find this pl***??? nevermind, its YOU, why am i surprised!? make you a deal, shorten your text wall and i'll disprove it all tomorrow "providing i'm not banned of course" for now i gotta get some sleep, my goodness you guys.. i used to run track ffs! and that pl*** never wore me out more than dealing with you hyper opinionated assholes..

If from my entire post you got "Talos ban cause they won't trade with other races" Then you need your eyesight checked.

XIIGenocide

The Scaled Arcanist
I created this thread so people could give me there opinons on the War, and either influence to to pick one side or another, and happy you're doing exactly the opposite :/ If the Stormcloaks are full of nonsensical fanatics like yourself, that even bring in personal matters to an irrelevant topic, i'd rather not join :/ One bad apple spoils the bunch.

Still though, Stormcloaks please provide me with some proper justification and reasoning, i'm still pretty open minded :D.

Jurgarik Greycloak

Techno master of Tamriel.
I created this thread so people could give me there opinons on the War, and either influence to to pick one side or another, and happy you're doing exactly the opposite :/ If the Stormcloaks are full of nonsensical fanatics like yourself, that even bring in personal matters to an irrelevant topic, i'd rather not join :/ One bad apple spoils the bunch.

Still though, Stormcloaks please provide me with some proper justification and reasoning, i'm still pretty open minded :D.

if you want reason, then go imps. I am sure they do not care as long as you do not openly worship Talos and see the reasoning behind them still keeping the WGC when they know the Thalmor are no more than hot air nowadays.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

It is one of the benefits I've had, and indeed many Imperial supporters. The Stormcloak supporters on this forum don't challenge the correct problems. There are several things that can damage the Empire's stance and quotes we can't really defend.

Luckily their only way is to deny and call everything false.

XIIGenocide

The Scaled Arcanist
Well then hopefully we'll get some Stormcloaks that know what they're talking about :D Or we may already have one, one that just hasn't commented yet.

Please, if you are Stormcloak and can justifiy matters bought up in my thread let nothing stop you from posting, you won't be treated harshly or unfairly, I just want to see what you have to say :D

Jurgarik Greycloak

Well then hopefully we'll get some Stormcloaks that know what they're talking about :D Or we may already have one, one that just hasn't commented yet.

Please, if you are Stormcloak and can justifiy matters bought up in my thread let nothing stop you from posting, you won't be treated harshly or unfairly, I just want to see what you have to say :D

you can't reason when passion is involved. Best to let the Civil War play out without you.

XIIGenocide

The Scaled Arcanist

you can't reason when passion is involved. Best to let the Civil War play out without you.

I'll probably playthrough with the Imperials, i'm not sitting this one out

Snake-Brother282

The Saxhleel Slayer

I was also looking forward to hearing a fresh perspective on the civil war from the stormcloak camp, my Saxhleel characters can't really justify joining Ulfric's cause but my Orc has yet to enter the conflict and could definitely be swayed

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation

yea seriously m8.. quit pretending nobody has brought you better argument, its embarrassing.. the blatant fact that you're still claiming this bs proves you went into the creation of this thread ALREADY with an opinion and simply wanted to stir up some controversy which i ALREADY knew from the get go and SHOULD have known better.. my advice to you is as was from the begining, if you want proof seek it yourself.. all you caused here was to start a bunch of plops, get somebody banned "namely ME" and make your name here as a complete and total asshole.. i'm sure trolls like drunko are shaking your hand and couldn't be happier for your arrival but from an adult standpoint.. grow the fuk up.

Jurgarik Greycloak

yea seriously m8.. quit pretending nobody has brought you better argument, its embarrassing.. the blatant fact that you're still claiming this bs proves you went into the creation of this thread ALREADY with an opinion and simply wanted to stir up some controversy which i ALREADY knew from the get go and SHOULD have known better.. my advice to you is as was from the begining, if you want proof seek it yourself.. all you caused here was to start a bunch of pl***, get somebody banned "namely ME" and make your name here as a complete and total asshole.. i'm sure trolls like drunko are shaking your hand and couldn't be happier for your arrival but from an adult standpoint.. grow the fuk up.

I have to agree with HappyFaceClown on this one.

XIIGenocide

The Scaled Arcanist

yea seriously m8.. quit pretending nobody has brought you better argument, its embarrassing.. the blatant fact that you're still claiming this bs proves you went into the creation of this thread ALREADY with an opinion and simply wanted to stir up some controversy which i ALREADY knew from the get go and SHOULD have known better.. my advice to you is as was from the begining, if you want proof seek it yourself.. all you caused here was to start a bunch of pl***, get somebody banned "namely ME" and make your name here as a complete and total asshole.. i'm sure trolls like drunko are shaking your hand and couldn't be happier for your arrival but from an adult standpoint.. grow the fuk up.

You're acting like I am the one thats getting you banned? You're the one being extremely offensive and childish. I came into this with doubts about Ulfric and so far there hasn't been any justification for his action apart from 'THEY DESERVED IT' 'BETTER TO DIE THAN TO LIVE'. Please just stop posting on this thread, you're becoming extremely toxic and its getting annoying. The fact that you are bring personal things into shows that you have lost the argument. Please don't bother replying and just leave, I don't think anybody wants you on this thread, and you are indeed giving Stormcloaks a bad name.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

You're an idiot, the only person who needs to grow up is you.

You can't stand up to debate, so you bitch about others and insult them. When it finally comes back onto you, it's poor victim clown. You're lucky you weren't banned long ago.

You come into someone's thread, throw around insults and when you're debated you go on and on about how everyone is against you and how they're manipulated into being against you, because you're so right.

You're a complete moron, I've restrained myself in the past on every debate when you're involved to ignore what you say and remain mature. But you're perhaps the most stupid, arrogant little bitch on these forums.

Stop bitching and blaming everyone else for your stupid decisions and remarks, get over yourself and move on. Go troll another forum.

Atz

Hey Guys , It's almost Xmas . This really upsets me to see all my friends having this sort of disagreement . Can't we all just get along and enjoy this great platform to communicate with one another . :sadface:

XIIGenocide

The Scaled Arcanist
I agree Atz, lets keep the Imperial and Stormcloak debate exactly that, a debate, no need to drag other things into it :)

Stormcloaks?!