I dont want to be a Vamp...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Conan

I live, I love, I slay, and I am content...
Every one is telling me that I'm starting to look real bad and don't get them sick...Ive been to a Vampire cave and I'm afraid that's whats happening...WHAT DO I DO TO STOP IT? I don't want to become a vampire!!!!

Eturnus

go to a shrine (like in whiterun behind that guy who is preaching at the big tree int he middle of town) will cure any sickness and give you buffs! Also, to check what sicknesses you have go to your magic menu and look at the bottom of the list under shouts, should be an option called "active effects" or somthing liek that. this worked when i had rotgut, hopefully will work for the initial stages of vamperisim. Hope it helps!

P.S there are two other shrines in Whiterun, one in the temple also next to the big tree, and one "near" that area. there is a house near the wall. if your at the tree facing the Jarl's house, don't go up the stairs make left and walk till you find a house that you have to DOWN stairs to enter. this guy apears to be some kind of keeper of the crypt, he has a shrine in there too.

Different shrines give different buffs, but they all cure sickness. try and find a shrine that buffs the stats your working with.

demujin

I haven't become a vampire, so I'm not sure. But in Oblivion you can cure yourself of vampirism. Perhaps it can be cured in Skyrim as well?

Anna

Premium Member
You have 3 days before you're fluffed and have to start a new save file. IT SUCKS.

Yep, pretty much sucks.. I think you can cure it, and I'm doing the same thing at the moment. I'm going through the vampire cave and killing the leader.

Broodje

Panem et circenses
Yeah, my vampire save f***ed up almost everything. I didn't really notice, but people did mention that my eyes looks weird :p.

There is also a quest chain that solves this problem I believe.

A guy

go to a shrine (like in whiterun behind that guy who is preaching at the big tree int he middle of town) will cure any sickness and give you buffs! Also, to check what sicknesses you have go to your magic menu and look at the bottom of the list under shouts, should be an option called "active effects" or somthing liek that. this worked when i had rotgut, hopefully will work for the initial stages of vamperisim. Hope it helps!

P.S there are two other shrines in Whiterun, one in the temple also next to the big tree, and one "near" that area. there is a house near the wall. if your at the tree facing the Jarl's house, don't go up the stairs make left and walk till you find a house that you have to DOWN stairs to enter. this guy apears to be some kind of keeper of the crypt, he has a shrine in there too.

Different shrines give different buffs, but they all cure sickness. try and find a shrine that buffs the stats your working with.
GREAT THIS IS JUST fluffIN GREAT, I am i vampire and now this weird power turned on that i can't turn of just made it so EVERYONE HATES ME AND WANTS TO KILL ME SO I AM fluffIN HOPELESS D: D:

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
GREAT THIS IS JUST fluffIN GREAT, I am i vampire and now this weird power turned on that i can't turn of just made it so EVERYONE HATES ME AND WANTS TO KILL ME SO I AM fluffIN HOPELESS D: D:

The "weird power" is essentially a blood lust; you need to feed. Try to find someone sleeping or alone in the wilderness and feed on them, it should calm down your frenzy, and NPCs will stop attacking you.

Speech500

Lol after 4 days of being a vamp, u get a power to go invisible . At night turn invisible and go into someone's house and pickpocket them while they sleep. You will be asked if u wana feed on them. Do that and it will reset to day 1. Get rid of it while u can

Xiomn

Lol after 4 days of being a vamp, u get a power to go invisible . At night turn invisible and go into someone's house and pickpocket them while they sleep. You will be asked if u wana feed on them. Do that and it will reset to day 1. Get rid of it while u can

If this is true then why do so many people complain. Reading this, it doesn't appear to be much of a hassle if you can easily go invisible and feed inside a town. I guess i'll have to become a vampire and see how bad it really is.

Speech500

4 days passes quickly in skyrim and you don't want to wait on the third day and get attacked in the middle of a city

Xiomn

Could just go to some Falmer ruins. Only takes a few minutes to get over 100 Chaurus eggs for invisibility potions. Take a potion and feed ding.

Iceman_mat

Werewolf may be cureable, not sure haven't investigated fully but if it were (i believe both are some how) then bam you have a cure.

A guy

Okay so i got the chance to get in whiterun and goto the shrine, but the shrines dont remove my vampire power. D: